Philippines, being a tropical country, is known to only have two seasons: wet and dry season. Thus, during weekends or holidays, most Filipinos love to make a splash in cool waters the entire day in spite of the scorching heat of the sun– especially, when it’s on top of a city mall *winks!*. Luckily, we have one here in Cebu.
SkyWaterpark Cebu is the first-ever waterpark facility built 1,023 feet above ground level. It is a 4,200-square meter destination situated high atop JCentre Mall in Mandaue. Its location definitely makes it more fun and exciting because you get to witness a picturesque view of the city at day and night.
We have here their list of superb featured attractions.
- Water slides
- Make sure to hold on to your swimwear and trunks because these stomach-flipping slides will have your knees shaking.
- Climbing nets
- This feature is perfect for both kids and adults as they are built with soft but strong material for a comfortable and safe play structures.
- A go-to area for the kids, creatively and specifically designed to make their experience more fun and exciting.
- Infinity pool with Jacuzzi
- Of course, what better way to enjoy your day-off than by submerging yourselves into an outside hot tub?
- Swim-up Bar
- For guests who love to quench their thirst with delicious beverages while soaking up under the heat of the sun, then, their swim-up bar is the perfect place.
But wait, there’s more, here are some of the other attractions that can be found and experienced in SkyWaterpark Cebu:
- Sunbeds and cabanas
- Children’s play area
- Main pool (w/c features a free-form island pool)
This leisure waterpark facility is really perfect for kids and kids-at-heart!
Rates & Other Information
- Regular rate: ₱200 per head (fully consumable)
- Student rate:
- Grade school & High school: ₱50 per head
- Senior High School & College: ₱100 per head
- Must present a valid school ID
- Whole day use: 9AM to 10PM daily
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed. We do have convenience store, restaurant and food kiosk inside the waterpark facilities
- FREE use of tables and chairs (First come First serve)
- Students should bring their school ID / School card
- Children 4 years old and below is free of charge if accompanied by a paying adult.
- Entrance fee for Guardians is at Php 200 (fully consumable)
- Applicable on Mondays to Sundays (INCLUDING HOLIDAYS)
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times
The hotel accommodation is done by Tokyo Inn Hotel with 583 rooms.
- Standard room: ~₱2,200 per night, good for 2pax with breakfast
- Superior room: ~₱2,700 per night, good for 2pax with breakfast
- Deluxe twin: ~₱5,000 per night, good for 2pax with breakfast
- Opening hours: Monday to Sunday, 9:00AM – 10:00PM
- Contact number: (032) 344-1738 / 266-1234
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
- Website: www.skywaterpark.com
How to get there?
Exact location: 6/F JCentre Mall, A.S. Fortuna Street, Mandaue City, Cebu
- If you are from Lapu-Lapu, ride a jeepney at the PUJ terminal and tell the driver to drop you off at Guizo, Highway. From there, you can ride any jeepney or ‘multicab’ going to Talamban or Banilad, JCentre Mall is just along the way.
- If you are from Cebu City, ride any jeepney going to Talamban. Get off at Foodland area and ride another jeepney going to either Highway Merkado (24G) or Consolacion (25B). Nearest landmark is Sentral pub, known as Complex before.
BY CAR: Just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “SkyWaterPark Cebu”. Parking space is available.
What are you waiting for? Release that inner 10-year-old in you and enjoy at one of the tourist destinations in the city!
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.