Ever since the scare of COVID-19 up surged , going out to buy our cravings was not an option. Worse, dining in. Hence, we ordered the frozen items of different fast-food brands.
However, upon ordering 3 packs of Shakey’s fried chicken, I couldn’t order my mojos. Hence, the research to recreate my fave.
Disclaimer: This is from my personal experience of recreating the famous Shakey’s mojos.
- Potato (cut into 9 millimeter slices)
- 100 grams of fried chicken breading mix
- 30 grams of salt
- 10 grams of pepper
- cooking oil
1. Microwave the sliced potato spuds for five minutes—it is preferred that the microwave has a power setting of 700 watts.
2. Combine the dry ingredients: fried chicken breading mix, salt, and pepper in one bowl.
3. Toss the potato spuds in the mix until no surface is left unseasoned. Be careful when you do this since the potatoes are going to be hot.
4. Deep-fry to your preferred level of crispiness.
I was clearly satisfied with how my mojos tasted. All thanks to Shakey’s Japan for sharing your mojos recipe. This has indeed helped me and it could satisfy your cravings too.