Event organizers don’t have to look further for a venue when organizing. Senen’s Mountain Resort has their doors open for various events and occasions including but not limited to group outings, team buildings, seminars, weddings, and birthdays.
Their various facilities can accommodate big groups plus they have function halls and other spacious areas that are perfect for conducting trainings and seminars. They boast of spaces that can accommodate 10 to as much as 1000 guests.
The facilities of the resort consists of swimming pools, a gazebo, various outdoor spaces, and a function hall. There are a total of two swimming pools present in the resort, both of which are perfect for water activities.
To be safe, the swimming pool beside the gazebo is only 5 feet deep so the majority of people can stand on the pool without going under the water. The gazebo is the designated dining area for trainings but it may also be used for static activities. There are even more spaces right beside the pools for team building activities or fun games during other events.
Lastly, the function hall, which is located just right beside the parking area, is the best place to conduct formal events due to its white-hued room and tiled floors.
Accommodations may still be booked by small families or barkadas just like any other resort. There are non-air conditioned bahay kubo or traditional Filipino huts that can accommodate up to four persons and air conditioned rooms that can fit up to five people.
The demand for function venues is the reason why Senen’s Mountain Resort was built. The relaxing atmosphere and the ambient stillness surrounding the mountain resort helps its guests focus on themselves, making it a conducive environment for trainings due to the lack of distractions.
It is situated about 3 kilometers from the main highway which makes it isolated from the hustle and bustle of the city – a big factor that helps lessen stress and allows people to focus better.
The picturesque views of the verdant mountains coupled with the lush plants and trees create an atmosphere of serenity that helps the mind and body relax and makes the stay truly feel like a vacation.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
DAY USE (NO POOL USE):
- Entrance fee: ₱150 per head, w/ P100 consumable for food/beverage in the Cafe
- Children below 7 y.o.: Free
- Opening hours: 8:00AM to 4:00PM daily
- Weekdays: P350 per head for minimum 10 persons, P300 per head for beyond 20
- Weekends: P450 per head for minimum 20 persons, P350 per head for beyond 30
- P100 consumable for food/beverage in the Cafe
- Exclusive use of either Lagoon/Gazebo Pool
- Fan Type Function Hall with Videoke
- With Catering: P565 for minimum 20 persons, P495 for beyond 30
- Catering only accepts a minimum of 30 persons per booking. Bookings with less than 30 are subject to rate changes.
- Strictly NO MASK, NO ENTRY
- As of writing, the resort does not accept overnight bookings as a precaution to COVID-19
- Corkage fee: Yes.
- Contact numbers: (032) 511-5822 / 0918-372-9667
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/senens/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Purok Mahogany, Cabadiangan, Liloan, Cebu
It’s best to bring your own private vehicle going to the resort. It would take approximately 13 minutes from the Total Gas Station in Liloan. From Camotes Laundry shop turn left for 2 times and turn right onto Fatima Road and slightly turn left and you’ll see Senen’s Mountain Resort.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Senen’s Mountain Resort” in Liloan, Cebu. Parking space is available upon arrival.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.