Want some pool time but tired of the plain boring swimming pools you usually see? Ruvi Cave Resort in Minglanilla, Cebu offers a unique twist to the usual resort set-ups and architecture – it is a pool within a cave-like setting that will surely give your pool experience some some stone-age vibes.
One of the main attractions at Ruvi Cave Resort is their wide pool, complete with mini slides for kids. The depth ranges from 4-8 feet, but there is also a kiddie pool that is safe for young swimmers.
At the center of the pool is a concrete bridge that mimics jungle logs and trees. The cottages around the pool have been designed to exude that natural cave vibes too.
There is also a view deck where visitors can have a top view of the entire resort. Other amenities in Ruvi Cave Resort include videokes for rent, grilling area, numerous shower rooms, a canteen, and even a wi-fi area! They also have function halls that can cater to large groups (50-120 persons).
For those planning to stay overnight, they have very affordable rooms you can rent out too (prices listed below). Indeed, Ruvi Cave Resort is a perfect unique swimming pool experience!
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Daytime use: P120 (adults), P60 (children)
- Night use: P150 (adults), P80 (children)
- Function halls: P10,800 -P15,000
- Corkage fee: P100
- Grilling area: P40
Cottage & Room Rates:
- Cottage fees:
- Ordinary cottage 1: P300 (7 persons)
- Ordinary cottage 2: P400 (12 persons)
- Ordinary cottage 3: P500 (15 persons)
- Cave type cottage: P800 (25 persons)
- Center cottage: P1,500 (35 persons)
- Room rates:
- Deluxe room: P1,500 per night (2 persons)
- Building room: P1,000 per night (2 persons)
- Family room: P2,500 per night (6 persons)
- All rooms are equipped with an aircon and television.
- Opening hours:
- Daytime use: 6AM-6PM
- Night use: 6PM-12MN
- Contact numbers: (032) 516-4596 / 490-3321
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: N/A
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Barangay Tungkop, Minglanilla, Cebu
BY BUS: From SM City Cebu, ride on a KMK bus for Barangay Tungkop. Fare is at P30. Once you are in Minglanilla proper, you can ride a tricycle to Ruvi Cave Resort (located right across Mary Help of Christian School). Fare is around P10-P15. Another option is to ride a bus bound for Minglanilla stationed at Cebu’s South Bus Terminal instead of a KMK bus in SM.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Ruvi Cave Resort” in Minglanilla. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.