Want some pool time but tired of the plain boring swimming pools you usually see? Ruvi Cave Resort in Minglanilla, Cebu offers a unique twist to the usual resort set-ups and architecture – it is a pool within a cave-like setting that will surely give your pool experience some some stone-age vibes.
One of the main attractions at Ruvi Cave Resort is their wide pool, complete with mini slides for kids. The depth ranges from 4-8 feet, but there is also a kiddie pool that is safe for young swimmers.
At the center of the pool is a concrete bridge that mimics jungle logs and trees. The cottages around the pool have been designed to exude that natural cave vibes too.
There is also a view deck where visitors can have a top view of the entire resort. Other amenities in Ruvi Cave Resort include videokes for rent, grilling area, numerous shower rooms, a canteen, and even a wi-fi area! They also have function halls that can cater to large groups (50-120 persons).
For those planning to stay overnight, they have very affordable rooms you can rent out too (prices listed below). Indeed, Ruvi Cave Resort is a perfect unique swimming pool experience!
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Daytime use: P120 (adults), P60 (children)
- Night use: P150 (adults), P80 (children)
- Function halls: P10,800 -P15,000
- Corkage fee: P100
- Grilling area: P40
Cottage & Room Rates:
- Cottage fees:
- Ordinary cottage 1: P300 (7 persons)
- Ordinary cottage 2: P400 (12 persons)
- Ordinary cottage 3: P500 (15 persons)
- Cave type cottage: P800 (25 persons)
- Center cottage: P1,500 (35 persons)
- Room rates:
- Deluxe room: P1,500 per night (2 persons)
- Building room: P1,000 per night (2 persons)
- Family room: P2,500 per night (6 persons)
- All rooms are equipped with an aircon and television.
- Opening hours:
- Daytime use: 6AM-6PM
- Night use: 6PM-12MN
- Contact numbers: (032) 516-4596 / 490-3321
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: N/A
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Barangay Tungkop, Minglanilla, Cebu
BY BUS: From SM City Cebu, ride on a KMK bus for Barangay Tungkop. Fare is at P30. Once you are in Minglanilla proper, you can ride a tricycle to Ruvi Cave Resort (located right across Mary Help of Christian School). Fare is around P10-P15. Another option is to ride a bus bound for Minglanilla stationed at Cebu’s South Bus Terminal instead of a KMK bus in SM.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Ruvi Cave Resort” in Minglanilla. Parking space is available.