This pandemic did surely have us badly missing a lot and craving a lot of things – I mean, we’d be kidding if we think the closing of Korean food establishments didn’t affect every Korean food lover out there, right?
But, worry not, because the current situation did not stop the restaurant owners from thinking of ways for the customers to enjoy their meals in the comfort of their homes, thus, pivoting to take-out and delivery. Yes! And one of those who shifted to these new services is Premier The Samgyupsal.
You don’t have to wait anymore until GCQ is lifted to get your Korean food fix because Premier The Samgyupsal now offers delivery services.
- For 2-3 pax, 3 set meals are available (choose 1 set)
- For 5-6 pax, 3 set meals are also available (choose 1 set)
- For 8-10 pax, only 1 group set is available
Note: Each set is inclusive of kimchi, lettuce, sweet kamote, fish cake, japchae, doenjiang soup, and 3 kinds of sauce.
- Pick-up at Premier The Samgyupsal in Jamestown Mandaue branch
- Delivery via Lalamove / Grab Express / Angkas to Mandaue City, Cebu City, Talisay City and Lapu-Lapu City.
- Contact them at 0956-014-3188 / (032) 2682737
- Message them on Facebook
- Operating/delivery hours: 10AM to 3PM, Tuesdays to Sundays
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.