Worrying about your expired licenses? Fret not! Your fear of visiting the Philippine Regulatory Commission (PRC) office should be thrown out the window because you can now do so, online.
The better news is, renewal of Professional Identification Cards (PIC) without full CPD Compliance is now accepted until December 2021.
More than just renewing your expired licenses, there are more options you can do on the website. Want to know what you can do and how you’ll do them? Read on.
1. Visit https://online.prc.gov.ph/
2. Login to your account. If you don’t have any, register for one. To register, you need to have:
- an active email address
- mobile number
- personal information; employment and education
- 2×2 photo (in JPG format with white background and applicant wearing a formal collared topml.
- Valid ID
3. Once logged in, you can choose among these options:
- Exam Application
- Online application of various licensure examinations with requirements to be submitted upon processing/issuance of Notice of Admission.
- Exam Application (SPLBE)
- Online application of various licensure examinations with requirements to be submitted upon processing/issuance of Notice of Admission. (For SPLBE applicants)
- Initial Registration
- Online Registration of new passers/successful examinees for the issuance of their licenses.
- Initial Registration (SPLBE)
- Online Registration of new passers/successful examinees for the issuance of their licenses. (For SPLBE passers)
- Renewal of License
- Online renewal of Professional Identification Cards of Registered Professionals.
- Online verification of rating of successful examinees and verification of license of registered professional.
Professions allowed to renew online
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineer
- Certified Mine Foreman
- Certified Plant Mechanic
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Quarry Foreman
- Chemical Engineer
- Chemical Technician
- Civil Engineer
- Customs Broker
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Technologist
- Electronics Engineer
- Electronics Technician
- Environmental Planner
- Fisheries Technologist
- Foreign Medical Professional
- Geodetic Engineer
- Geologic Aide
- Guidance Counselor
- Interior Designer
- Landscape Architect
- Master Plumber
- Mechanical Engineer
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Technologist (MedTech)
- Metallurgical Engineer
- Metallurgical Plant Foreman
- Midwife and Midwife (RA 2382)
- Mining Engineer
- Naval Architect and Marine Engineer
- Nutritionist Dietitian
- Occupational Therapist and Occupational Therapist Technician
- Ocular Pharmacologist
- Physical Therapist
- Physician (Medical Doctor)
- Professional Electrical Engineer
- Professional Electronics Engineer
- Professional Mechanical Engineer
- Professional Teacher
- Radiologic Technologist
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Consultant
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Registered Master Electrician
- Respiratory Therapist
- Sanitary Engineer
- Social Worker
- X-Ray Technologist
Where to claim the ID?
After successfully renewing your license online, your new PRC ID card can be claimed from your chosen PRC branch or satellite office. There’s also an option where you can choose a time and date of pick-up.
Visual Step-by-step Manual
To proceed, visit https://online.prc.gov.ph.
NOTE: Renewal of PRC License without full CPD Compliance is only accepted until December 2021.
As we embrace the new normal, let us also learn to embrace the new ways to do the things we’re used to, including license renewal.