Cebu People’s Multi-Purpose Coop, the owner and operator of PeoplesJeep modern jeepneys in Cebu, announced on Sunday that 170 of its units have resumed operations in metro Cebu.
“[We are] now ready to serve the public for safety, comfort, and environmentally sound busses and services will comply with the standards and vehicle safety.”– Cebu People’s Multi-Purpose Coop
Commuters are required to wear their face masks and face shields.
Below are some of the routes that have resumed:
- Bulacao – SM City Cebu
- Pit-Os – Talamban – Colon (62B)
- Urgello – Parkmall Mandaue via Colon (01K)
- N. Bacalso Ave (Citi Hardware Bulacao) – Capitol via Osmena Boulevard
- Ayala Cebu – Ibabao Mandaue (20B)
- Center Mall Mandaue – Ayala Mall Cebu
PeoplesJeep fare starts at ₱10 minimum.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.