Cebu People’s Multi-Purpose Coop, the owner and operator of PeoplesJeep modern jeepneys in Cebu, announced on Sunday that 170 of its units have resumed operations in metro Cebu.
“[We are] now ready to serve the public for safety, comfort, and environmentally sound busses and services will comply with the standards and vehicle safety.”– Cebu People’s Multi-Purpose Coop
Commuters are required to wear their face masks and face shields.
Below are some of the routes that have resumed:
- Bulacao – SM City Cebu
- Pit-Os – Talamban – Colon (62B)
- Urgello – Parkmall Mandaue via Colon (01K)
- N. Bacalso Ave (Citi Hardware Bulacao) – Capitol via Osmena Boulevard
- Ayala Cebu – Ibabao Mandaue (20B)
- Center Mall Mandaue – Ayala Mall Cebu
PeoplesJeep fare starts at ₱10 minimum.
Hala naunsa man mo oi. Wa nasad b.rodriguez, ug panahon sa sinulog ari agi tanan sa b.rodriguez mag dasok