Do you want to experience the luxurious side of Camotes Island? Mangodlong Paradise Beach Resort can give you that – and more! This resort will convert your dream Camotes getaway to a luxurious and surreal experience.
This 28-room resort that boasts of Asian-inspired suites positioned just next to their private beach is indeed the definition of grand. Their rooms are definitely worth the pay and will make you feel like some VIP. Well, you deserve it even for just a few days!
On top of their well-designed rooms, Mangodlong has the island’s only infinity pool. The view from here is just jaw-dropping, especially with the turquoise clear waters with a backdrop of the sun setting at the horizon. Just beside the pool is a bar to make your night swimming even better.
They also have the very posh Bamboo Café for some fine dining experience and the Sunset Bar if you want some cocktails while sitting by the beach, listening to the waves.The view at night is purely magical. Mangodlong Paradise Beach Resort also accepts large celebrations like birthdays and weddings. They can both cater to outdoor or indoor private events.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: P300 (adults), P150 (3-7 years old); inclusive of use of swimming pool and beach (9AM-5PM), tables and chairs (no cottages), maximum of 5 persons only.
- Day use of pool is only from Monday-Thursday. However, they do not offer day use if the resort is fully booked.
- Paradise suite – P7,500/night (1 king bed)
- 2-bedroom suite – P7,500/night (1st room has 1 matrimonial bed while second room has 2 single beds)
- 2-bedroom cabana – P6,900/night (1st room has 1 king bed while second room has 1 queen bed)
- Cabana A – P3,900/night (1 matrimonial bed + 1 single bed)
- Cabana B – P4,140/night (1 matrimonial bed)
- Beach Front room – P3,900/night (1 queen bed)
- Deluxe room – P3,660/night (2 single beds)
- Standard room – P3,300/night (1 matrimonial bed)
- Online booking
- Operating hours:
- Swimming pool: 7AM-10PM
- Bamboo Café: 6AM-10PM
- Sunset Bar: 3PM-12MN
- Pool bar: 10AM-8PM
- Contact details:
- Landline: (032) 346-0421
- Mobile: 0939-921-6835
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mangodlongparadisebeachresort/
- Website: https://www.mangodlong.cunahotels.com
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Mangodlong, Heminsulan, San Francisco, Camotes, Cebu
Get a ride going to the Cebu Yacht Club (travel time of 5-10 minutes). From there, board Jomalia Shipping bound for Camotes Consuelo Port. You can book a ticket online (just search for Jomalia Shipping). Upon arrival at the Camotes port, you will be picked up by a driver from the resort. The driver will be bringing with him a signboard with the guests’ name on it. Travel time from port to resort is around 10 minutes.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.