There is more to expect in Asturias now than their cold springs and beach houses.
Level up your swimming experience with the new tourist destination in the Southern part of Cebu, Asturias. If you’re someone who wants to try swimming without having to touch the sand, this is a perfect getaway for you.
A nice road-trip to Asturias is surely a good idea, but would it be nicer if we also take it up a notch by visiting this newest attraction? To someone who loves being afloat, or swimming, for the very least, you surely would love to be right in the middle of the sea.
Mahogany Floating Cottages is Asturias’ newest attraction. Apart from jumping off the floating cottage, you can also do a lot of other activities. From Kayaking to Fishing, even trekking, you surely can never go wrong.
This is the best time for you to unwind and be one with nature after being in lockdown I bet. So, what are you waiting for? Plan your next adventure and make sure you include Mahogany Floating Cottages in the list.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance Fee: P50 per person
- Operating Hours: They operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Floating Cottages: P500 with free breakfast
- Big: P200 for the first hour ; P100 per hour for the next hours
- Small: P150 for the first hour ; P75 per hour for the next hours
- Trekking / Caving: P50 per person
- Karaoke: P5 for 2 songs
- Corkage Fee: None
- Contact Numbers: 0995 7666 393 | 0906 784 2051
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Mahoganyfloatingcottage
NOTE: Since they only have a limited amount of people working for the place, they only accept reservations, not walk-ins. Please contact the number provided.
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact Location: Buswang Lake, Sta. Rita, Asturias, Cebu — approx. 1.5 hours away from the city.
There are two (2) routes to get there:
1. RECOMMENDED: Transcentral Highway (via Busay/Balamban)
– Take a V-hire from the Ayala terminal going to Tuburan. Ask the driver to drop you off at Sangi, Santa Lucia, Asturias (an intersection). Fare is ₱130 /head (one-way). From there, ride a habal-habal (motorbike) to Buswang Lake in Sta. Rita – fare is ₱40 /head.
– If you are renting a private van or driving your own vehicle, take this route. You can then navigate using Waze or Google Maps, just search for “Buswang Lake”.
2. Via Toledo
– You can ride a bus from the South Bus Terminal going to Toledo/Tuburan. Fare is around ₱100/head. Travel time is approximately 3-4 hours from the terminal. This is only ideal if you come from Minglanilla/Naga/Toledo. Ask the driver to drop you off at the Asturias town (an intersection). From there, ride a habal-habal (motorbike) to Buswang Lake in Sta. Rita – fare is ₱40 /head.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.