Cebu is definitely a traveler’s paradise.
I know you would agree with the aforementioned because Cebu has mountains, long stretch of white sand beaches, and dazzling coral reefs perfect for any type of traveler. Whether you’re atop a hill or underwater, Cebu can surely cater to your needs.
Just a 45-minute drive away from the city, you can experience mother nature at its finest. Agila Resort is a newly-opened resort in Cordova that boasts a relaxing ambiance for your whole stay. You get to experience the beauty of Mother Nature at its finest because of the gigantic coconut trees.
You can bring your own food and drinks while in the resort, but a corkage of P300 will be charged if you’re bringing a lechon. If you’re a fur-parent, you get to bring your fur babies too because this is a pet-friendly resort giving it plus points for us.
Relax, breathe, and enjoy your whole stay in the resort. Whether you’re alone, or with someone, regardless of your companion, a satisfactory stay is a guarantee.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Day Use (8AM-5PM): ₱40 for kids / ₱60 for adults
- Night Use (5PM-10PM): ₱60 for kids / ₱80 for adults
- Children aged 2 and below are free of charge
- ₱150 – Plastic Table with 4 Chairs
- ₱350 – Cottage Umbrella with 9 Chairs
- ₱800 – Cabana with 3 Tables
- ₱1,500 – Tent with Long Table & 20 Chairs
- ₱5,000 – Cafe Plumeria with Long Table & 30 Chairs
- Standard: ₱2,000 per night, good for 2pax
- Deluxe: ₱3,000 per night, good for 4pax
- ₱300 per night for extra person
- Check-in: 2PM / Check-out: 12NN the next day
It is advised to make a reservation before heading to the resort because rooms are subject to availability.
- Pets are allowed.
- Corkage fee: None for food & drinks for now, except for lechon at ₱300
- Contact numbers: 0966-539-1336
- Email address: N/A
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Washing Street, Sitio Tumoy, Purok Kamunggay, Brgy. Alegria, Cordova, Cebu — approx. 1.5 hour away from the city, 30-45 minutes away from Mactan Airport.
BY VAN: From SM City Cebu, you can take a v-hire for approximately ₱35 per head. You will be dropped off at Cordova Grand Mall and tricycles are parked nearby. You can ask the driver to send you to Agila Resort.
BY CAR/GRAB/TAXI: Just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Agila Resort Spa”.