San Remigio is a thriving municipality three hours away from Cebu City. It is one of the most visited towns in Central Visayas being the gateway to and from Bantayan Island through the Hagnaya Wharf. The town that takes pride in its long stretch of white sand beaches and clear sea waters, is the home of Maayo San Remegio — an idyllic 2.7 hectare resort in Barangay Victoria under Maayo Hotel flagship.
Located 109 kilometers from Cebu City, Maayo San Remigio is situated northwest of the vast Cebu province. With close proximity to neighbouring Tabuelan, the resort grants access to a charming and restful destination away from the city’s hustle and bustle.
This 3-star Caribbean-inspired boutique resort is a haven for those seeking calm and serenity making it an alluring abode for a quick sojourn. The combination of its tropical flair and aesthetics is both striking and inviting, evoking a more breezy and relaxing feel.
As with its vibrant and flamboyant colors surrounded with lush greenery, its accommodations tend to deliver quite an elegance. Maayo San Remigio is your slice of paradise on this part of the island making it Cebu’s shining jewel in the North as is the Carribean to the World.
Rates & Other Information
- Day use fee: ₱300 per head
- Time: 9AM to 5PM only
Updated as of March 2021.
Regular Room Rates:
- Deluxe Room: ₱2,500 per night, good for 2 adults & 2 kids
- Family Room: ₱4,000 per night, good for 4 adults & 2 kids
- Deluxe Villa: ₱3,000 per night, good for 2 adults & 2 kids
- Barkada Villa: ₱4,000 per night, good for 5 adults
- Deluxe Plus Villa: ₱4,500 per night, good for 2 adults & 2 kids
- Family Villa: ₱5,000 per night, good for 4 adults & 2 kids
- Inclusive of plated breakfast
- Extra person is charged ₱500 per person per night with extra bed and plated breakfast.
- Check-in: 2PM / Check-out: 12NN the next day
How to get there?
Exact location: Victoria, San Remigio, Cebu — 2-3 hours away from the city.
BY BUS: From the North Bus Terminal, ride any bus going to San Remigio or Tabuelan. Tell the driver to drop you off at Iglesia ni Cristo – Victoria. Bus fare is ~₱155 (one-way). From there, ride a motorbike (habal-habal) going to the Maayo San Rem resort. Fare is ~₱25 per person.
BY CAR: If you’re driving your own car, just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and pin your location to “Maayo San Remigio” or refer to the map below. Parking space is available.