GMR-Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation (GMCAC), operator of the Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA), announced on Tuesday the available international flights flying from/to Mactan, Cebu as of August 18, 2020.
Fly to your intended destinations with these available international flights with daily and weekly services. Check with your preferred airlines for the available flight schedules.
|Qatar Airways||Doha – Cebu |
Cebu – Doha
|JEJU Air||Incheon – Cebu |
Cebu – Incheon
|Ongoing||2x weekly (Tue & Fri)|
|Silk Air||Singapore – Cebu |
Cebu – Singapore
|Ongoing||2x weekly (Tue & Sun)|
|JIN Air||Incheon – Cebu |
Cebu – Incheon
|Asiana Airlines||Incheon – Cebu |
Cebu – Incheon
|Aug. 9||1x weekly (Mon)|
|Emirates||Dubai – Cebu |
Cebu – Dubai
|Aug. 20 |
|2x weekly |
3x weekly (TThS)
|Cathay Pacific||Hong Kong – Cebu |
Cebu – Hong Kong
|Sept. 1||2x weekly (Tue & Fri)|
|EVA Air||Taipei – Cebu |
Cebu – Taipei
|Sept. 18||1x weekly (Fri)|
MCIA asks everyone to strictly adhere to arrival protocols and safety procedures for the safety and well-being of all passengers and staff.
MCIA Arrival Protocols
To all arriving international passengers at MCIA, read the arrival protocols here:
1. Required online passenger registration:
All international passengers arriving at MCIA starting July 15, 2020 are required to register using the online MCIA Passenger Arrival Registration Form at least two (2) days prior to departure. The form is accessible through https://mactancebuairport.com/covid-19-registration. A Travel Registration Number (TRN) will be generated once registration is complete.
All passengers arriving before July 15, 2020 must follow the manual process of filling out the forms upon check-in at their port of origin.
2. Upon check-in at port of origin:
All international passengers travelling to MCIA must present the following documentary requirements:
- Valid Passport
- Valid visa with proof of filiation or marriage, if applicable
- For returning non-OFW Filipinos (ROFs) or foreign nationals, proof of pre-booked Cebu hotel accommodation is needed. For a list of accredited hotels, visit the MCIA COVID-19 International Arrival Advisory page at https://mactancebuairport.com/covid-19-advisory
- For Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs), kindly coordinate with the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) for specific requirements and other guidelines.
- Travel Reference Number (TRN) upon completion of the online MCIA Passenger Arrival Registration Form.
- Health Declaration Form (HDF) available upon check-in at your port of origin and must be filled out prior to arrival
3. Undergo COVID-19 swab test
All passengers shall undergo a COVID-19 PCR swab test upon arrival at MCIA and must have confirmed hotel accommodation in Cebu for a specific number of days while waiting for their test result.
The cost of PCR swab test forreturning non-OFW Filipinos and foreign nationals is PhP4,900.00, shouldered by the passenger. Cost of PCR swab test for land-based OFWs and seafarers is Php4,400.00 and shall be shouldered by OWWA.
4. Procedures upon arrival at MCIA
Step 1. Upon arrival at MCIA, present your TRN (generated after registering through the online MCIA Passenger Arrival Registration Form) at the Validation Counter and claim your barcode for identification and swab testing.
Step 2. Proceed to thermal scanning by the Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) and submit the Health Declaration Form (HDF).
Step 3. Proceed to Immigration for clearance.
Step 4. Proceed to the following counters at the Arrival Reclaim Hall:
- For OFWs: OWWA counter.
- For returning non-OFW Filipinos and foreign nationals: Cashier counter for PCR swab test payment.
(PHP and Visa card are accepted. For other currencies, proceed to the foreign exchange counter at the arrivals area.)
- For other inquiries: DOH, OWWA, MARINA, DOT, and DILG counters
Step 5. Proceed to the waiting area for the PCR swab test.
Step 6. Submit the barcode to the health personnel and undergo PCR swab test. Once the test has been completed, wear the orange band/sticker on your right wrist to indicate completion.
Step 7. Claim your baggage at the assigned reclaim belt.
Step 8. Proceed to waiting area and wait for a representative from the respective agencies for Customs clearance:
- OWWA for OFWs
- Accredited hotel liaison officers for returning non-OFW Filipinos and foreign nationals
Step 9. Proceed to Customs for clearance.
Step 10. Proceed to your designated vehicle with your respective agency representative for hotel drop-off.
Step 11. Wait for the results of your PCR swab test from the BOQ to be released after 24-48 hours.
- If the PCR swab test result is negative, the passenger will receive an email from the Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ). The LGU may bring the passenger to their residence in Cebu or they may be allowed to go home through their private vehicle. If the passenger is not based in Cebu, they may take their onward flight.
- If PCR swab test result is positive, BOQ will be directly in touch with the passenger for specific instructions. The passenger must comply with mandated health, safety, and treatment protocols of the DOH and BOQ.
Passengers are strongly advised to continuously monitor the status of their flights and ensure that they have the necessary documents in compliance with the regulations of the local government of their point of origin and destination.