Congratulations! You have finally completed your bachelor’s degree and you have probably been bombarded with job opportunities here and there.
With all the preparations you have done in college, now is the best time to show to the world what you’ve got. Apart from showing them your credentials, I bet it’s also important to show them what you can offer them amid the pandemic.
But with all those said, have you ever figured out what job will you really be landing on? If not, this list might just help you figure out. Else not, this might change your mind.
In a virtual briefing by Jobstreet Philippines, country manager Philip Gioca revealed the top industries hiring amid the pandemic;
- 41% – Call center / IT-enabled services / Business process outsourcing
- 15% – Government jobs
- 9% – Education
- 4% – Banking / Financial services
- 4% – Computer / Information technology – software
- 3% – Healthcare / Medical
- 3% – Property / Real Estate
- 3% – Retail / Merchandise
- 2% – Manufacturing / Production
- 1% – Transportation / Logistics
Meanwhile, they also enlisted the Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs for the fresh graduates;
- Medical officers – P59,353 with 478 available jobs
- Technical support representatives – P23,000 with 735 available jobs
- Teachers – P22,316 with 3,343 available jobs
- Call center agents – P22,000 with 4,989 available jobs
- Engineer (network, electrical, data, industrial) – P21,700 with 482 available jobs
- Nurses – P20,754 with 931 available jobs
- Customer service representatives – P20,500 with 2,090 available jobs
- Sales agents/ sales executives / sales associates – P19,500 with 664 available jobs
- Data analysts – P16,500 with 387 available jobs
- Admin assistants – P13,019 with 1,072 available jobs
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.