Aloguinsan is never short of pristine white sand beaches. Hidden Beach Resort is indeed a hidden unspoiled piece of nature.
It stretches a kilometer of white sand shoreline in the southwestern part of Cebu. The resort is full of coconut trees that provide a natural shade for the whole day.
Although it doesn’t offer anything luxurious, the place can be a good spot to reconnect with friends or contemplate about life with your loved ones. You can choose to either stay in their rooms or set up a tent and bask in the wonders of the starlight above as you get through the night.
Because it is a private resort, it is surrounded by bamboo fences all around the beach property making it relatively safe from outsiders.
Rates & Other Infromation
NOTE: For now, overnights are only allowed for those who booked a room accommodation.
- Entrance fee:
- Adult: P50 per head for day use (P70 per head for night use)
- Child (7-10 y/o) and Senior Citizen: P25/head for day use (P35/head for night use)
- Opening hours: 6AM – 6PM
- Day Use: P500
- Nighttime Use: P700
- Table Rentals (Day Use Only): P150/piece
- Tent Rental: P300 (day use); P500 (nighttime use)
- Tent Area: P150 (day use); P300 (nighttime use)
- Non-airconditioned room (2 pax): P800
- Airconditioned rooms (2 pax): P1,500 (w/breakfast)
- Airconditioned Room (6 pax): P3,500 (w/breakfast)
- Airconditioned Room (8 pax): P4,000
- Airconditioned Room (10 pax): P5,000
- Corkage fee: None
- Kayaking Fee: P200/hour
- Contact numbers: 0963 8623 553 / 0905 6314 788
- Website: http://www.hidden-beach-resort-24.webself.net/
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPageOfHiddenWhiteSandBeachResortAloguinsan
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Bonbon, Aloguinsan, Southern Cebu — approx. 2.5 hours away from the city.
BY BUS: From Cebu South Bus Terminal, you may hop on a yellow Sepo bus plying to Aloguinsan, tell the bus ticketer to drop you off at eskina Hidden Beach. Fare is P80 with 2 hours travel time. From there, you can ride a motorcycle to Hidden Beach.
BY CAR: You can navigate the resort via Waze, just search for “Hidden Beach Resort” in Aloguinsan.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.