Summer is fast approaching and what better way to spend your summer than have your skin be kissed by the sun while you’re waddling around the white sand and pristine beach.
Usually, the South gets the praise for having the most stunning beaches, resorts, falls, etc. but recently the North has shown its fangs to the whole Cebu as it showcases their assets as well.
One of them is Hagnaya Beach Resort, which is a fancy beach resort tucked away in the peaceful San Remigio. The place is full of wonders to explore that being there is a tremendous experience. Ready your swimwear because the cool emerald waters will tantalize you and invite you to cool down during this wicked heat.
The resort has its own swimming pool with an elegant design accompanied with its own kiddie pool and waterslides for thrill-seekers. It is perfect for some swimming pool games like Pool Volleyball or Water Polo.
Nearby the pool is a recreational area where you and your friends can play billiards. Plus, when the water gets too cold, you can swing by and chill in their jacuzzi. The resort offers massages from 9 AM to 9 PM, so come and let your tired soul be relieved.
There are also rooms available if you plan to spend the night here and chill. There is a restaurant that can prepare for your food or serve you food as you order, so be sure to treasure each bite and taste. There is also a boardwalk along the beach which is perfect for strolls during the sunset AND sunrise!
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: P300 per adult
- Opening hours: 8AM to 6PM daily
- Economy Room: P1,650 per night, good for 2 pax w/ breakfast
- Standard Room: P1,950 per night, good for 2 pax w/ breakfast (maximum of 4 pax)
- Deluxe Room: P2,950 per night, good for 2 pax w/ breakfast (maximum of 4 pax)
- Family Room: P3,800 per night, good for 4 pax w/ breakfast (maximum of 6 pax)
- Dormitory Room: P 7,500 per night, good for 10 pax w/ breakfast for 5 (maximum of 12 pax)
- Online booking
- Contact numbers: (032) 406-8387/ 0917-623-0377
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Cebu North Hagnaya Wharf Rd, San Remigio, northern Cebu — 3-4 hours away from the city.
BY BUS: From the North Bus Terminal, ride any bus going to San Remigio or Tabuelan. Tell the driver to drop you off at Hagnaya Beach Resort. Bus fare is ~₱155 (one-way).
BY CAR: If you’re driving your own car, just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and pin your location to “Hagnaya Beach Resort” or refer to the map below. Parking space is available. For a hassle-free trip, rent a van at SquadPH Tours and Travels.