On July 24, Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC) in Cebu City has formally opened its Drive-Thru & Walk-Thru swabbing test center for SARS CoV2 (COVID-19).
This is a program of their Subnational Laboratory (SNL) in line with the expanded testing guidelines per DOH Memorandum 2020-0258-A.
There are many worries in this world but thankfully this swabbing is not one of them since the testing is FREE and furthermore, it is open to the public.
- Access VSMMC FB page and click the link provided.
- Fill up Case Investigation Form and choose a schedule online.
- On the testing day, Print/Save QR code and bring Valid ID
- Present QR code, Valid ID and register at tent A
- Your temperature will be taken and you will be given a bar code sticker
- For Swabbing:
- Walk-thru subjects to tent C
- Drive-thru subjects drives to tent D or E
- Scanning of bar code and verification of subject identification
- Nasopharyngeal swab (NPS) / Oropharyngeal swab (OPS)
- After swabbing, exit the area through:
- Walk-thru subjects exits via B. Rodriguez gate
- Drive-thru subjects exits via Jones avenue exit gate
- Releasing of results through email is in 4 days and a copy will be given to your Local Government Unit (LGU) through DOH-RESU for contact tracing.
Free online registration and scheduling, please click the link below: https://bit.ly/vsmmconline
- Operating hours: 9am-3pm (Mon-Fri)
- Exact Location: B. Rodriguez St., Cebu City Philippines
- Free Registration link: https://bit.ly/vsmmconline
Note: Due to voluminous registrations, there are times that the link is not accessible, however, retry and/or contact them through their page.