“Feel connected even when you’re far apart.”
Facebook has launched a new messaging app called “Tuned” that is tailored for couples. This app seems to be perfect and timely for couples who are separated by quarantine.
Express your love, share each others mood, and build your relationship digital scrapbook through your daily diary of special moments? You name it, this app can do it all.
- Private, scrapbook-style feed between just the two of you
- Connect your Spotify account to share songs and playlists
- Set your mood and see how your partner is feeling
- Send photo snapshots, notes, cards, voice memos and more to show you care
- Express yourself with custom stickers and reactions
Tuned is an iOS-only app that allows couples to easily share photos, love notes, voice memos, and even share music by connecting their Spotify accounts. All those lovey dovey thing couples does made easier and personalized. There are even custom stickers and reactions, too.
It is a free-to-use app that doesn’t require users to have a Facebook account, although it applies Facebook’s data rules.
You can download Tuned in the Apple App Store.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.