On Monday evening, the Department of Health Central Visayas (DOH-7) has released its official, consolidated data of the COVID-19 cases in the region as of June 29, 2020.
Today, the whole island of Cebu — Cebu City, Lapu-Lapu City, Mandaue City, and the Cebu Province — recorded 257 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, 27 new recoveries, and 18 new deaths. This brings Cebu’s total confirmed cases to 8,416 while the active cases are at 5,213.
Breakdown of confirmed cases:
- Cebu City: 5,915 (+124 new)
- Mandaue City: 772 (+25 new)
- Lapu-Lapu City: 609 (+37 new)
- Cebu Province: 1,0120 (+71 new)
- Talisay City: 327 (+32 new)
- Minglanilla: 169 (+3 new)
- Consolacion: 107 (+1 new)
Summary of COVID-19 cases:
- Total New Cases: +257 today
- Total Confirmed Cases in Cebu: 8,416 cases
- Total Active Cases in Cebu: 5,213 cases
- Total Recoveries in Cebu: 2,925 (+27 new)
- Total Deaths in Cebu: 278 (+18 new)
A total of 875 laboratory results were released from the following; VSMCC Subnational Laboratory (348), Cebu TB Reference Laboratory (527) and ARC Hospital (0).
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.