A new player in the modern transportation sector, El Pardo Transport Cooperative has recently launched ten (10) new modern public utility vehicles (PUVs) in Cebu City. These modern jeepneys will pilot two routes from/to Pardo, Cebu City starting on Wednesday, September 2.
El Pardo Transport’s new modern PUVs provide a safe and more comfortable ride to the public as each unit is technology-enabled. It is also safer and environmentally-friendly compared to the old jeepneys.
El Pardo Modern PUV features:
- Speed limiter
- Front and rear cameras
- Seating capacity: 23 total capacity (but as IATF guidelines 50% so 13 persons per unit under community quarantine)
Fare, Routes, Schedule
List of routes (as of September 2020)
- Pardo via Quiot, Tres de Abril to Ayala
- Pardo via Quiot, Tres de Abril to SM
- Minimum fare ₱11 for 1st 4km
- Plus ₱1.80 for succeeding/km
- 5:00AM to 10:00PM, Mondays to Sundays
- Starting on September 2, 2020
The country’s accredited transport cooperatives are growing due to the current administration’s modernization plan for the public transportation sector.
For El Pardo Transport’s latest updates and announcements, follow them on Facebook at El Pardo Transport Cooperative.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.