If you want some chill time by the beach, Eileen Beach Resort is one of the best spots in the town of Medellin, Cebu.
The best time to visit is on a late afternoon so you get to see the sun set and the resort will magically light up in preparation for the long night.
There are are several tables where you can have your samgyupsal by the beach. You can also opt to sit on their comfortable beanbags while sipping on an ice-cold beer.
Another popular attraction in the resort is their sunset cruise which will give you one of the best and most romantic spots in this part of Cebu for some sunset experience.
Every Saturday, they also have a live band entertainment. Now imagine yourself having some barbecue and beer, watching the sun set, and listening to some good old romantic music.
You can also choose to stay at Eileen Beach Resort overnight as they have rooms you can rent out. They also have unique “Bahay Kubo” cottages that can readily accommodate 10 persons.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: Included in the cottage and table fees.
- Opening hours: 8AM to 5PM daily
- Bahay Kubo Cottage: P1,500 per day (10 persons)
- Table and chairs with beach umbrella: P700 per day (5 persons)
- Samgyupsal by the beach (weekends only): P799 per table
- Sunset cruise: P300 (25-minute boat ride)
- Standard guest room (sea view): P2,000 per night
- Good for 2 persons
- Maximum of 4 persons (additional P300 per extra person)
- 1 double size bed
- Free breakfast for 2
- Family room (sea view): P5,000 per night
- Good for 5 persons
- Maximum of 7 persons (additional P300 per extra person)
- 1 queen size bed
- 1 semi-double bed
- Free breakfast for 2
- Corkage fee? Yes for drinks from outside.
- Contact number: 0915-962-1097
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/kawitbeachresort/
- E-mail address: [email protected]
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Kawit, Medellin, northern Cebu — approx. 2-3 hours away from Cebu City.
BY CAR: From Cebu North Bus Terminal, ride a bus bound for Kawit, Medellin and instruct the driver that you’re going to get off at Eskina Mahawak. You can then head on to the Coast Guard substatio. Eileen Beach Resort is located beside this substation.
BY PRIVATE VEHICLE: Navigate using Waze or Google Maps and type in “Eileen Beach Resort” in Medellin as the destination. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.