A world-class diving destination, Malapascua remains to be one of the most popular spots in the province of Cebu when it comes to diving.
However, there is so much more to Malapascua. Aside from the vibrant marine life recognized worldwide as one of the most beautiful spots for diving, the island also boasts of beautiful white sand beaches that offers mesmerizing sunset views.
D’ Avila’s Horizon Malapascua is one of the in-demand accommodations in the said island. It is located in Langub beach which is endowed with powdery white sand and probably the best spot to catch the sun set in the horizon every day. The varying hues of blue of the sea located just in front of the resort is an inviting sight.
The resort also offers different activities which include:
- Island hopping
- Cliff jumping
- Side trip to the equally famous Kalanggaman Island
Other amenities in the resort include a restaurant, kayaks and paddle boats that can be rented, a dive shop and a billiards area.
Rates & Other Information
- Budget Double Room – P1,500 per night (for 2 persons)
- Deluxe Room with balcony – P2,500 per night (for 2 persons)
- Twin Bed with garden view – P2,500 per night (for 2 persons)
- Backpacker Single (bunkbeds) – P700 per night per person
- Fan Rooms – P1,000 per night (for 2 persons)
- The resort offers a private boat transfer from Maya Port to Malapascua. Rate is P4,000 roundtrip.
- Contact number: 0999-223-2418
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/davilashorizonmalapascua/
How to Get There?
Exact Location: Langub Beach, Malapascua Island, Daanbantayan — approx. 4-5 hours away from the city (with boat/ferry ride).
BY BUS: From the Cebu North Bus Terminal, ride a bus bound for New Maya Port. From there, ride a bangka for Malapascua Island (P100 per person, one way). Upon arrival at Malapascua, you can ride a habal-habal to Langub Beach (5-10 minutes).