There’s nothing better than spending a quick dip on a weekend. And what more than to spend it to the latest attraction up north? Cebu North Coast is indeed the best place to be to satisfy that much needed splash away from the daily life in the city.
Located in Bawo, Sogod, Cebu, this lovely resort houses a picturesque view of the coast. With pools available both for the adults and the kids, everyone’s experience here is guaranteed more than satisfactory as everyone has the chance to frolic under the heat.
Plus, the neat architectural landscape of the resort is just a bonus that comes along with the overall jolly vibe provided by the place.
Cebu North Coast Beach Resort is also perfect for intimate gatherings such as birthdays, weddings, debuts as well as to events like team buildings.
Rates & Other Information
Day Use Rates:
- Weekdays: ₱120 per head (Mondays to Fridays)
- Weekends: ₱150 per head (Saturdays & Sundays)
- Free entrance: 2yrs old and below
- Umbrella hut: ₱350 per day, good for 6pax
- Big umbrella: ₱600 per day, good for 10pax
- Big tent: ₱2,500 per day, good for 20pax
- STANDARD ROOM
- Regular rate: ₱3,200 per night
- Good for 2 pax w/ complimentary breakfast
- 1 double bed & 1 single bed
- maximum excess person: 1 adult and 1 child below 8 years old (with additional charges)
- DELUXE ROOM
- Regular rate: ₱3,400 per night
- Good for 2 persons ONLY w/ complementary breakfast
- w/ refrigerator
- 1 queen bed
- FAMILY ROOM
- Regular rate: ₱7,500 per night
- Good for 10 people w/ complementary breakfast
- 1 queen size bed & 8 single beds
- Maximum excess persons: 2 adults (with additional charges)
Note: All rooms are complete with a cable TV, free WiFi, and air-conditioned including hot and cold showers
- Contact number: 0915-109-5846
- Corkage fee is for the drinks ONLY (₱35 per 1L of any beverage and ₱150 per 1 case of any beverage)
- Operating hours: Always Open
- Social: Facebook Page
How To Get There?
Exact location: Brgy. Bawo, Sogod, Cebu — approx. 1.5 hours away from the city, located just along the highway to the north.
BY BUS: From the North Bus Terminal. Look for the one heading to Sogod, and ask the driver to drop you off at Cebu North Coast Beach Resort in Sogod. The place is relatively new but some drivers and conductors are already familiar of the place so ask first before hopping in the bus to make sure.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Cebu North Coast Beach Resort” in Sogod. Parking space is available.
Make sure to keep this resort in mind when you’re planning to take a trip up north and you’ll surely won’t regret it. Cebu North Coast Beach Resort is definitely the place to be to melt that stress away.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.