There are a lot of places to go to for a team building, a family outing or just a barkada getaway especially with the summer just around the corner.
These great places must all be sought after but there is one awesome place that we recently found just 2 hours away from the city.
Located in Toledo city, Casa Marqueza is a modern take on a relaxing and comfortable place that is budget-friendly and perfect for a stay that would strengthen bonds.
They have a beautiful pool with 7 colors. Rooms that are classy and comfy complete with an aircon and smart TV. They even have floor beds and huge couches which calls for late night chikas.
Inside the house
Rates & Other Information
- Rate: ₱250 per head (minimum of 20 pax)
- Time: 9AM to 5PM
- + ₱500 for videoke use
- + ₱500 access kitchen
- Free use of 2 cottages, tables, chairs and griller
- Standard Rate: ₱10,500 per night, good 20 pax
- PROMO RATE (March 1 to May 31, 2020 only): ₱12,500 per night (no headcount)
- Check-in: 2PM / Check-out: 12NN the next dau
- 3 bedrooms with aircon
- Exclusive use of pool for the guests
- Free wifi & Big SMART TV
- Big refrigerator
- Free use of karaoke (until 10pm)
- can access and use the kitchen
- Corkage: Yes for drinks; None for food
- Contact number: 0905-540-3310
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact Location: Bato, Toledo City (near the ranch resort) — approx. 2 hours away from the city.
BY BUS/VAN: From the South Bus Terminal, ride a bus bound for Toledo. Ask the driver to drop you off at Bato National High Scool. Bus fare is ₱100 /head (one-way). From there, walk a little further going to the resort, or take a habal-habal or tricycle.
BY CAR: Just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Casa Marqueza”. Parking space is available.