Order today, deliver tomorrow!
Ready your grocery list and stay in your house because Carbon is coming for you. Carbon, the famous go-to market for the affordable and fresh fruits and vegetables, now offers a delivery service via the Carbon (Online) Store.
This online order system is perfect for consumers and market sellers during this enhanced community quarantine brought by the novel coronavirus outbreak. Staying healthy in a global health crisis is very important so having these fresh goods accessible with just a click is an opportunity you don’t wanna miss.
They even offer FREE DELIVERY service for orders within the cities of Mandaue, Cebu, and Talisay with a minimum order of ₱800.
Their pricelist changes or is updated everyday. You just have to click this Google Sheets link and voila you can choose and jot down everything you need.
- Pricelist link: https://tinyurl.com/rsqfrcn (updated daily)
- Pricelist is available: 6AM to 5PM daily
Note: Prices are subject to change depending on the market
Fill up their order request form. Then wait for them to contact you back through your preferred contact method chosen in the Order Form.
For items that are not in the list, just put it down in the Questions/Suggestion portion in the Order Form link.
- Order form link: https://tinyurl.com/sflq9ut
- Order Form available: 7AM to 5PM daily
- Contact numbers: 0932-908-1917 / (032) 239-7383
- Social: Facebook Page
- Delivery charge: ₱100 (orders below the minimum amount is ₱800)
- Different charges may apply outside the cities of Mandaue, Cebu, and Talisay
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.