A new year calls for a new adventure.
Thanks to Balamban’s Best, we can escape the heat of the city and swim in a natural spring pool after only a few hours’ drive.
If you’re someone who is looking for a great escape from the busy life of the city during the Sinulog festivities, visit the Cambuhawe Spring Swimming Pool nestled in Balamban.
With natural flowing water coming from a mountain spring, you can spend your day cooling off in its cold water. Entrance fee is only ₱20 per head.
Moreso, such features an olympic-size swimming pool so you can never really go asking for more space to swim and enjoy.
Though it has already opened previously, the spring has underwent maintenance to be of better service to her visitors on January 4, 2020. Truly, what a great news to start the year! Kudos Balamban LGU for initiating such beautification.
Nonetheless, as advocates of being a responsible laagan, may we remind you to leave with nothing, but footprints.
- The spring is closed every Tuesday and Wednesday for maintenance.
- Wear proper swimming attire.
- No food nor drink within the pool premises.
- Cleanliness and safety should be strictly observed at all times.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- DAY USE: 8AM to 5PM daily
- NIGHT USE: 5PM to 10PM daily
- MONDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY
- Children below 7 years old and Senior Citizen: FREE
- Children below 12 years old: ₱10 per head
- Adult: ₱30 per head
- SATURDAY & SUNDAY
- Children below 7 years old and Senior Citizen: ₱10 per head
- Children below 12 years old: ₱20 per head
- Adult: ₱50 per head
- CLOSED on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Use of the facilities at night are exclusive for groups with a minimum number of 10 pax
- Reservation has to be made 2 days prior to the date of visit
- Exclusive rate per person: ₱100
- Contact numbers: (032) 254-2172 / (032) 254-8220 local 260
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact Location: Cambuhawe Spring Swimming Pool, Balamban, Cebu — approx. 45-minute drive from JY Square Mall in Cebu City or Marco Polo via the scenic Transcentral Highway.
PUBLIC: Take a V-hire from the Ayala Center Terminal going to Balamban via Transcentral highway route. Fare is P120 per person (one-way). Inform the driver to drop you off at Gaisano Balamban. From there, ride a tricycle going to the spring.
PRIVATE: Just search for “Cambuhawe Spring” in Balamban via Waze or Google Maps. Parking space available.
RENT: Rent a car or avail an Uphill Cebu Package Tour (9 Destinations in 1 Day) for only P999 at SquadPH Tours and Travels.
Available na ni ligo.an? Igka sat or sun? Asap thanks