This new feature is just perfect amid the crisis we’re facing today.
BPI knows how many people are in need of able to receive support for their urgent needs. With this, BPI clients can now send money online anytime, anywhere in the Philippines through the new BPI to Cash feature.
In as fast as four to six hours, the recipient can safely claim the cash at any of the 5,000 Palawan Express Pera Padala branches nationwide.
- Send or pay to over 5,000 Palawan Express branches nationwide.
- Funds for the receiver are available as early as four hours* after the transaction is processed by the sender.
- Transaction Limit
- Send up to Php 10,000 per send out, with a maximum daily limit of Php 50,000 per day.**
- Process sending transactions 24/7, via BPI Online or mobile app.
- Ensure the safety of your transactions with our One-Time Pin (OTP) verification. Never share your OTP with anyone.
*Transactions processed beyond 1:30 PM shall be available the following day.
**The daily limit is an aggregate of transfers to unenrolled accounts, Instapay transfers, prepaid loading, and cash ins using BPI Online and mobile app.
How to use BPI to Cash?
For the sender:
1. On the web, go to BPI to Cash. This feature will be available on the BPI Mobile app soon.
2. Fill in the details of the receiver, then click on “Next.”
• Amount to send
• Receiver’s name (first name, middle initial, last name)
• Receiver’s mobile number
3. Enter registered email address.
4. Log in to your BPI Online account with your credentials.
5. Select which account you would like to use, then select “Pay”. A service fee of Php 99 will be charged per send out.
6. Enter the One-time PIN (OTP) to be sent to your registered mobile number, and click “Proceed”.
7. Get the 13-digit reference number that will appear on the confirmation screen. Send it to the receiver.
For the receiver:
1. Receive the 13-digit reference number from the sender.
2. Go to the nearest Palawan Express branch.
3. Present a valid ID and the 13-digit reference number upon claiming.
4. Get the cash.*
*Palawan Express branches are open every day from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. However, due to the COVID-19 situation, the business hours of Palawan Express branches may vary depending on the location. You may check their schedules.
[…] You can now send money from BPI Online to Palawan … […]
BPI to Cash need more update and should be included to their mobile banking app so sender can monitor its status.
Tried it last Sunday and have a successful notification from my mobile and email but after two days the receiver can’t claim the money because the reference was not found. Called BPI and they said that even if it notify that it is successful the transaction is unsuccessful in their system, they don’t know what caused it and the transaction is for reversal already and I have to wait 10 banking days to be refunded. I asked the agent how can I know if the transaction is unsuccessful the next time I tried BPI to Cash and the agent said that the only way is when the receiver claim and the reference is not found.
I ended up going to Palawan Express and sending the money directly, the money is to help someone after typhoon Odette, can’t risk for another failed transaction.
I forgot to save the reference number, is there any other way para makuha ko ulit ung reference number ng bpi to cash transaction ko? Thanks po
The one-time PIN takes forever to arrive.
This service of BPI needs major improvement. The PIN sent by SMS takes forever to arrive.
Dapat kapag natransfer na makuha agad. Walang kwenta lalo na pag emergency.
Hindi po maclaim ng mama ko padala ko sa kanya. Saan ko pwedi icancel ?
Same problem here. Please post an update on the solution.
Hi, what if i type the incorrect name of the receiver, do you know how to correct it via BPI online, because im currently out of the country?
Anu po yung dahilan bakit hindi makuha yung transfer ko sa bpi to palawan, ?
hnd nila na claim agad kasi lockdown, nung pinuntahan na sa palawan sabi doon na claim na daw e hnd nmn nakuha, At sabi nmn sa bpi doon lng daw sa palawan.
Paano ba makuha yun?,
Paano po kapag nag kamali sa name. Ung middle at family name nagkapalit. Ayaw e honor ni palawan but the problem is where to correct this.
same problem here. Do you know where to correct it?
so,ano ang update nito?naclaim ba or hindi?
same problem here wala nman silang response hays
wala paba update nito? Got the same problem
do you have an answer to this question? i also input 1 incorrect letter on the sure name of the receiver
Good afternoon,I would like to asked regarding the money that I supposed to claim.What do you suggest ?if ever my name was mistakenly written or had a 1 letter missing in the spelling?Is it possible the money would go back to the sender bank acct.international online banking from BPI to Palawan express….thank you
Bpi charges p99.00 processing fee upon using the service, then does palawan collect service fee from the receiver? May we know how much does palawan charge upfront for this?
What??? P99 service charge?
Ito lang service fee ng palawan ah..
₱301-₱500 ₱8 2% of Service Fee
₱501-₱700 ₱10 2% of Service Fee
₱701-₱900 ₱12 2% of Service Fee
₱901-₱1,000 ₱15 2% of Service Fee
18 more rows
https://www.palawanpawnshop.com › …
Money Remittance Philippines | Pera Padala Rates | Palawan Express