This new feature is just perfect amid the crisis we’re facing today.
BPI knows how many people are in need of able to receive support for their urgent needs. With this, BPI clients can now send money online anytime, anywhere in the Philippines through the new BPI to Cash feature.
In as fast as four to six hours, the recipient can safely claim the cash at any of the 5,000 Palawan Express Pera Padala branches nationwide.
- Send or pay to over 5,000 Palawan Express branches nationwide.
- Funds for the receiver are available as early as four hours* after the transaction is processed by the sender.
- Transaction Limit
- Send up to Php 10,000 per send out, with a maximum daily limit of Php 50,000 per day.**
- Process sending transactions 24/7, via BPI Online or mobile app.
- Ensure the safety of your transactions with our One-Time Pin (OTP) verification. Never share your OTP with anyone.
*Transactions processed beyond 1:30 PM shall be available the following day.
**The daily limit is an aggregate of transfers to unenrolled accounts, Instapay transfers, prepaid loading, and cash ins using BPI Online and mobile app.
How to use BPI to Cash?
For the sender:
1. On the web, go to BPI to Cash. This feature will be available on the BPI Mobile app soon.
2. Fill in the details of the receiver, then click on “Next.”
• Amount to send
• Receiver’s name (first name, middle initial, last name)
• Receiver’s mobile number
3. Enter registered email address.
4. Log in to your BPI Online account with your credentials.
5. Select which account you would like to use, then select “Pay”. A service fee of Php 99 will be charged per send out.
6. Enter the One-time PIN (OTP) to be sent to your registered mobile number, and click “Proceed”.
7. Get the 13-digit reference number that will appear on the confirmation screen. Send it to the receiver.
For the receiver:
1. Receive the 13-digit reference number from the sender.
2. Go to the nearest Palawan Express branch.
3. Present a valid ID and the 13-digit reference number upon claiming.
4. Get the cash.*
*Palawan Express branches are open every day from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. However, due to the COVID-19 situation, the business hours of Palawan Express branches may vary depending on the location. You may check their schedules.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.