Feeling blue because of lockdown? We’ve got you covered. We’ve found a perfect space for you to unwind and shake off after lockdown.
Located in Candugay, Barili Cebu, Blue Space Resort is the perfect spot for you. For only a few hours away from the Metro, you can spend a night or two and enjoy the water to your heart’s desire.
If you want to enjoy saltwater, they have floating cottages where you could dine and have fun. If one whole day isn’t enough, they also offer rooms to your liking.
It’s about time to plan your next getaway. However, you have to make sure that your next one should be local. Let’s help everyone rise above the crisis. After all, the Philippines has a lot to offer, especially Cebu.
As we face the new normal, our next visit to our next destination wouldn’t be the same. Guidelines are also imposed for everyone’s safety.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Kids 12 years old and below are not allowed in floating & bamboo cottages.
- Please contact them before going to the resort.
- Bookings shall be limited to 50% per room. If the room is good for 2 they will only allow 1 per room.
- Wearing of masks at all times is a must.
- Proper hand hygiene must be observed.
- Social Distancing is strictly implemented.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- ₱100 per head (Adult without pool access)
- ₱100 per head (Kids with pool use)
- ₱200 per head (Adult with pool access) — pool use is not yet allowed under MGCQ.
FLOATING, BAMBOO & OTHER COTTAGES:
- Large Floating Cottage – ₱5,000 / Good for 20 guests.
- Small Floating Cottage – ₱4,000 / Good for 15 guests.
- Small Bamboo Cottage – ₱1,500 / Good for 8 guests.
- Medium Bamboo Cottage – ₱1,800 / Good for 8 guests.
- Seaside Cottage – ₱2,500 / Good for 10 guests.
- Poolside Cottage – ₱500 / Good for 8 guests.
- Side Building Umbrella – ₱1,000 / Good for 10.
COTTAGES BY THE SHORE / BEACH:
- Umbrella by the Beach – P500 (8 guests)
- Small Beach Cottage – P800 (5 guests)
- Medium Beach Cottage – P1,000 (7 guests)
- Blue Umbrella Large – P1,500 (10 guests)
- Blue Umbrella Small – P800 (8 guests)
- Seaside Cottage – P2,500 (10 guests)
- Poolside Cottage – P500 (8 guests)
- Side Building Umbrella – P1,000 (10 guests)
AMENITIES & OTHER FEES:
- Kayak – P200 per hour
- Life Vests – P100 per person
- Cooler – P100 whole day
- Floaters (Salbabida) – P100 whole day
- Single Water Bike – P400 per hour
- Double Water Bike – P600 per hour
- Grill – P200 (if you want a grill by your cottage)
- Corkage fee only applies to drinks. P150 per case of soft drinks. P50 per 1 Litre of beer or soft drinks.
- Littering – P500
* Overnight stays are not being offered under MGCQ.
- Standard Room – ₱2,000, good for 2 pax
- Family Room – ₱3,500, good for 4 pax
- Barkada Room – ₱4,500, good for 6 pax
All rooms are equipped with air-conditiong units, toilet & bath, and toiletries & towel
- Corkage: You may bring your own food. Corkage fee only applies to drinks. P150 per case of soft drinks. P50 per 1 Litre of beer, Soft drinks Or Liquor.
- Contact Number: 0995 303 5608
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
RESORT RULES & OTHER INFORMATION:
- Resort hours is from 8am to 5pm.
- We require our guests to bring their own utensils and avoid use of single-use plastics.
- NO WALK IN. We require our guests to make a reservation before coming to the resort.
- Pets are allowed as along as the pet owner cleans up after their pets and make sure that they don’t disrupt other guests within the resort.
- Pool use is restricted as of the moment for public health and safety reasons.
BLUE SPACE COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
We STRICTLY require our guests to follow these guidelines:
- NO MASK, NO ENTRY.
- Hand Hygiene is a must.
- If you are not feeling well please stay at home.
- Social Distancing should be observed. About 2 meters apart.
- Only 8 guests per group is allowed for the Poolside, Umbrella by the Beach, and Bamboo Cottages. This is to make sure the Social Distancing is observed.
- Pool use is restricted as of the moment for public health & safety reasons.
- Rooms and overnight stays are not allowed at the moment for public health and safety reasons.
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact Location: Candugay, Barili, Southern Cebu — 2-3 hour drive from the city.
BY BUS: From the South Bus Terminal, ride a bus heading to Barili in the South of Cebu. Take off in Barili District Hospital. Across the hospital is Petron Station and make a right. Once you pass Brgy. Japitan, follow that road until you see their signage.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and search for “Blue Space Resort” in Barili, Cebu. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.