There are still ways available to send and receive money even if the cash pick-up service at most banks is temporarily suspended due to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis
With the ‘Cash Pick-Up Anywhere’ feature that BDO offers through its Online Banking, both the senders and receivers have an option to transfer and get the money, respectively, safe and sound at any Cash Pick-up partners, such as:
- Palawan Pawnshop
- RD Pawnshop
- Villarica Pawnshop
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- M. Lhuillier Kwarta Padala
Maximum amount of padala:
- Cash Pickup Anywhere: ₱50,000
- Cash Pickup at Cebuana Lhuillier: ₱30,000
- Cash Pickup at MLKP (M Lhuillier): ₱50,000
You can send money up to 5 times a day, as long as you do not exceed amount limit.
Your recipient can pick up the money within one hour.
How much is the Send Money fee?
- Cash Pickup Anywhere: ₱100
- Cash Pickup at Cebuana Lhuillier: ₱150
- Cash Pickup at M Lhuillier: ₱150
How to send/receive the money?
To send money
- Log on to BDO Online or Mobile Banking
- Select Send Money > Cash Pick Up at any BDO Branch/Partner
- Choose one:
- Pick-up Cash Anywhere (Palawan Pawnshop, RD Pawnshop, Villarica Pawnshop, BDO Network Bank)
- Pick-up Cash Cebuana
- Pick-up Cash MLKP (M. Lhuillier Kwarta Padala)
- Share the Reference Number with your receiver. Your recipient can pick up the money within one hour.
To pick up cash
- Go to a Cash Pick-up partner.
- Fill out the RECEIVE MONEY FORM with your complete details:
- Sender’s Name
- Receiver’s Name
- Reference Number
- Amount to claim
- Submit the accomplished form with 1 valid ID at the counter.
- Sign and receive your copy of the computer-generated Receive Money Form
BDO advises the senders to have a photo of their receiver’s ID, and copy their name exactly as written on the ID to avoid mistakes and inconveniences. The receiver, on the other hand, must present the complete Reference Number, and one valid ID upon pick up of the cash, which is available within 2 to 4 working days.
Meanwhile, for BDO Mobile App users, after the transaction confirmation, they can get the Reference Number under “Send Money” in the bottom menu > View Transaction Status > For Cash Pick Up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What happens if my transaction was “Unsuccessful” but my account was debited?
A: Your account will be auto-credited together with the transaction fee paid after 7-8 working days.
Q: What if I would like to cancel my transaction?
A: To cancel your transaction, kindly call the BDO Customer Contact Center at (02) 8631-8000. You may expect the amount to be refunded within 7-8 working days.
Please note that for cancelled transactions, only the amount sent is refundable. The service fee of PHP100 for Cash Pick Up Anywhere, and PHP150 for Cash Pick Up at Cebuana or MLKP is no longer refundable. Kindly make sure to double check the details of your transaction before confirming.
Q: What does it mean when the status of the transaction says “Outstanding”?
A: “Outstanding” means the cash is ready for pick up. Please make sure to check this using BDO Online Banking web, and not the BDO Mobile app.
Q: How can I find out if there are updates about BDO’s Cash Pick-Up services and partners?
A: For the latest updates and news about our branches and services, kindly visit the BDO website or check your BDO Online Banking inbox regularly. You may also visit the website of our partners for the latest update on their operations and servicing hours.