Apple’s most sought after event of the year typically happens in September where they launch of flagship iPhones, the latest one was the iPhone 11 series in 2019. But every once in a while, Apple spices things up by launching compact and more affordable iPhones to challenge the mid-range Android phones.
Just yesterday, Apple launched the iPhone SE equipped with a 4.7-inch Retina HD display, 7MP front and 12MP rear cameras, Touch ID, and a starting price tag of ₱26,490.
This is the powerful “successor” of the original iPhone SE, which was launched in 2016 but was discontinued two years later. Surprisingly, the new iPhone SE comes with the A13 Bionic chip, which is the same chip found in the iPhone 11 series.
The iPhone SE (2020) comes in three different colors — black, white, and the special red variants. The storage options are 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
iPhone SE (2020) Official Pricing:
- 64GB – ₱26,490
- 128GB – ₱30,490
- 256GB – ₱36,490
iPhone SE (2020) Specs:
- 4.7-inch Retina HD (1334 x 750) display, 326ppi
- Apple A13 Bionic chip w/ 3rd-gen Neural Engine
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- 12MP F1.8 rear camera
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Extended dynamic range for video up to 30 fps
- Optical image stabilization for video
- 7MP F2.2 front camera
- Portrait Lighting
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- Stereo speakers
- Touch ID in Home button
- IP67 water and dust resistance
- Lightning port
- iOS 13
- Listed battery life: “lasts about the same as iPhone 8”
- Compatible with 18W fast-charge adapter, sold separately
- Black, White, Product Red
The date of release in the Philippines has yet to be announced.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.