Not everyone have a limitless number of vacation leaves. But with the long weekend up on our sleeves, we have no excuse to not treat ourselves for a getaway.
Just a few hours’ drive away from the busy streets of Cebu City is a paradise by the name of Acapulco Beach Resort.
Though located along the highway of Toledo, don’t be deceived because a serene vacation awaits you. You will get the chance to enjoy your long weekend with your family and friends because apart from a picturesque resort, Acapulco Beach Resort also offers amenities like that of a high resort.
Fret no more because if you’re also worrying about your food for your whole stay, Acapulco also has a restaurant ready to serve you mouth-watering dishes for a gastronomic experience.
What are you waiting for? Pack your bags and let’s all make the most out of our long weekend.
Rates & Other Information
Day Use Rates:
- Entrance fee: ₱500 per head
- Inclusions: Use of the pool from 8AM to 9PM, open cottage and plated meal
- Ocean View 2 Bedroom Suite: ₱5,200 per night, good for 4 pax
- Ocean View 1 Bedroom Suite: ₱3,400 per night, good for 2 pax
- Ocean View Standard Room: ₱2,800 per night, good for 2 pax
- 1 Bedroom Suite (Non-Ocean View): ₱3,100 per night, good for 2 pax
- 1 Bedroom Suite (Non-Ocean View): ₱2,900 per night, good for 2 pax
- Extra Person: ₱500 per person per night
- Check-in Time: 2:00PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00PM (the day after)
- It is advised to make a reservation before heading to the resort because rooms are subject to availability.
- Contact numbers: (032) 468-4535 / 0926-727-5770 / 0932-302-7129
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: None
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact Location: Ibo, Toledo City, Cebu — approx. 2 hours away from the city. The resort is located near Toledo City Water District.
BY BUS/VAN: From the South Bus Terminal, ride a bus bound for Toledo. Ask the driver to drop you off at Toledo City Bus Terminal. Bus fare is ₱100 /head (one-way). From there, ride a tricycle going to the resort for ₱10-12 per head.
BY CAR: Just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Toledo City Water District”. Parking space is available.
I would like to inquire for your wedding packages