If you are one of the millions of Filipinos who missed watching quality shows from ABS-CBN on free television, we have good news for you!
A2Z, the newly rebranded Channel 11 following Zoe Broadcasting Network’s partnership with ABS-CBN, will be the new home of some Kapamilya programs on free television starting Saturday.
ABS-CBN shows on Free TV
Among the Kapamilya shows that are coming to the channel are “It’s Showtime” and “ASAP Natin To,” which will bring live entertainment on Saturday and Sunday, respectively.
- It’s Showtime (airing live beginning Saturday, October 10)
- ASAP Natin ‘To (airing live beginning Sunday, October 11)
- FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano (new episodes beginning Monday, October 12)
- Walang Hanggang Paalam (new episodes beginning Monday, October 12)
- Ang Sa Iyo ay Akin (new episodes beginning Monday, October 12)
Programs to air soon:
- Paano Kita Mapapasalamatan
- Iba ‘Yan
- Magandang Buhay
- I Can See Your Voice
Where to watch A2Z?
|Cable/Satellite Provider||Channel Assignment||Coverage|
|Sky Cable||11||Mega Manila – Metro Manila, CAMANAVA, Rizal, South Luzon|
Digital Regional – Baguio, Cebu, Bacolod, Iloilo, Dumaguete, GenSan, Davao
|Cablelink||77||Parañaque, Las Piñas|
|SunCable Rizal||5||Antipolo, Rizal|
|Alabat CATV||27||Alabat, Quezon|
|Atimonan CATV Systems||67||Atimonan – Quezon|
|Baywatch Cable TV Network||71||San Nicolas and Bay, Laguna|
|CableStar Inc.||78||San Mateo and Montalban – Rizal|
|Quezon Cable TV Network, Inc.||78||Real and Tignoan – Quezon|
|Claveria Agribased CableTV||42||Claveria – Cagayan|
A2Z Channel on TV Plus
For ABS-CBN TV Plus owners, channel number will vary per (specific) area, including Cebu. Kindly follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Press the ‘Scan’ button
- Step 2: Once completed, you can find the ‘ZOEtv11’. This is the A2Z channel.
Don’t find it? Try these:
- Re-scan 2-3 times more until you see the new channel.
- Reposition the TV Plus antenna then re-scan. Do this until you find it.
If still unsuccessful, you may need to wait a bit more as A2Z Channel strengthens and expands its digital frequencies in provincial areas.