Need to unwind but having a hard time picking the right place?
Alcoy has one of the finest beaches and peaceful landscapes in Cebu. As prestigious as the province of Alcoy sounds when speaking of beaches, there lies a hidden treasure just along the roads of Daanglungsod, Alcoy, Cebu — the Voda Krasna Beach Resort.
It has been maintaining its legacy for years. It is renowned for its hospitable staff, the unimaginably no entrance fee structure, and affordable room rates.
You can enjoy every bit of the moment without worrying for the expense.
Rates & Other Information
DAY USE RATES
- Entrance fee: None
- Cottage: ₱1,700 per day, ₱2,500 per night (up to 10pax)
- Tables and chairs: ₱300 per day, ₱600 per day (up to 4pax)
- Tent Rents: ₱600 per day (up to 4pax)
- Own Tent: ₱300 per day
- Villa 1 (Two twin bed): ₱6,000 per night, good for 4pax, max of 4 extra pax
- Villa 2 (One king sized bed): ₱5,000 per night, good for 2pax, max of 2 extra pax
- Ruby Room (Queen sized bed): ₱6,000 per night, good for 2pax
- Room 1: ₱7,000 per night, good for 2pax
- Room 2&3: ₱6,000 per night, good for 2pax
- All rooms are served with breakfast
- Excess is ₱1,200 per head per night
- Online booking
- Corkage fee? ₱500 for all
- Allow walk-ins? Yes
- Contact numbers: 0917-623-8681 / (032) 483 9060 / (032) 483 9063
- Email address: [email protected]
- Website: vodakrasna.com
- Social: Facebook Page
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Voda Krasna, Daanglungsod, Alcoy, Cebu– 2-3 hrs away from Cebu City
BY BUS: From the South Bus Terminal, ride any bus going to Alcoy. Tell the driver to drop you off at the Voda Krasna, Daanglungsod, Alcoy. It is just along the high way. Bus fare is ₱150 (one-way).
BY CAR: If you’re driving your own car, just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and pin your location to “Voda Krasna, Daanglungsod, Alcoy.” Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.