While summer has gone and went by, a good and relaxing swim in the cold waters during this heat is a great break to have. The Kloof Resort has got you covered!
The Kloof is a haven full of different kinds of amenities. They have their very own:
- Swimming Pool (up to 4ft deep)
- Function & videoke room for private parties
- Cabanas beside the pool
- Grill Area
- Billiard Table
- Open Spaces surrounded with trees & fresh air
The amenities can be enjoyed from 9AM to 6PM (but may extend up to 10PM for group bookings), guaranteeing your time is well spent. If you haven’t had the experience of eating barbeque by the pool, you will surely enjoy it here at the Kloof.
Located in St. Francis Hills, Tolotolo, Consolacion, Cebu, the Kloof Resort is good for barkada gatherings, team building, reunions, and much more.
Rates & Other Information
- Entrance fee (advance reservation): ₱100 per head (should be paid in advance via bank deposit/transfer on Metrobank)
- Walk-in entrance fee: ₱150 per head
- Children 2 years old and below are FREE of charge.
- Day Use: 9AM to 6PM, but may extend up to 10PM for group bookings
They do not offer room or overnight accommodations.
- Exclusive tent: ₱500 per unit (for private & small groups)
- Open area (if exclusive): ₱500 per day (for team buildings)
- Cabanas with 2 tables & chairs: ₱500 per day
- Videoke Room: ₱300 per hour / ₱2,500 for exclusive use
- Billiard: ₱150 per hour
How to get there?
Exact location: St. Francis Hills, Tolotolo, Consolacion, Northern Cebu — 1-2 hours away from the city.
BY CAR: Just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and search for “St. Francis Hills” in Tolotolo, Consolacion . Parking space is available.
BY JEEPNEY: Ride any 01k jeepney going to Parkmall, at the jeepney terminal. From there, ride any jeepney going to Consolacion or Liloan.
After boarding a jeepney to Consolacion, ask the driver to drop you off at eskina San Narciso Parish. Jeepney fare is ₱9. From there, ride a habal-habal going to The Kloof or St. Francis Hills. Habal-habal fare is ₱40 per person (one-way).
The Kloof also offers pickup and drop off service at Fooda Consolacion / City Mall Consolacion for ₱20 per person, minimum of 10 person per trip or ₱200.