If you love nature and taking pictures, this Insta-worthy flower garden in Cebu should be added to your go-to list when heading to southern Cebu.
Sundaze Farm is not your usual flower farm. It features Instagrammable spots surrounding the 1.7-hectare property and “Glamorous Camping” tents. The farm offers lush green scenery of the mountains, the perfect place to chill and enjoy the fresh air.
Located in Brgy. Valencia, Carcar, Cebu (2 hours away from the city), Sundaze Farm is open every Wednesday to Sunday from 10AM to 6PM. It has an entrance fee of 50 pesos only, but cannot provide overnight accommodations yet.
Rates & Other Information
Note, they do not accommodate overnight stays for now.
- Entrance Fee: ₱50 per person
– Student and Senior Rates: ₱40 per person
– Children 2 year old and below are FREE.
- Corkage Fee:
– Food and Non-Alcoholic Drinks: ₱100 per entry
– Alcoholic Drinks: ₱100 per entry
- Al Fresco Lounge Area: ₱500 per day, good for 10-15 persons. Table and chairs will be provided for your dining needs with free grill.
– Tent A: ₱500 per day use, good for 3-5 persons. Table and chairs will be provided for your dining needs with free grill.
– Tent B with outdoor lounging chairs: ₱500 per day use, good for 3-5 persons. Table and chairs will be provided for your dining needs with free grill.
- Advance reservation is required for the rent of the lounge area and glamping.
- Operating hours: 10AM to 6PM, Wednesdays to Sundays
- Contact number: 0919 326 2976
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Brgy. Valencia, Carcar, Cebu — 2 hours away from the city, a bit far (7.2km away) from the main road.
BY CAR: It’s best to bring your own car or motorbike going there. Just navigate with Waze and search for “Sundaze Farm”. Parking space is available. Hailing a taxi/Grab is not possible, better rent a car instead.
BY COMMUTE: From the South Bus Terminal, ride any bus and tell the driver to drop you off in Gaisano Carcar. Bus fare is ₱50 (one-way) and travel time is about 2 hours. From there, ride a habal-habal or motorbike going to Sundaze Farm. Fare is ₱30 per head (one-way).