Planning group outings will always be a hassle and very stressful. From nudging your “gor” friends into going, planning what food should be eaten and matching your next “Instagrammable” OOTD, choosing the right location should make the hassle and stress all worth it, and the Summer House Beach Resort in Sogod is definitely the perfect place.
The Summer House Beach Resort is basically made for group outings where you can rent the entire house exclusive for you and your friends. The beach house has it all — from the cozy bedrooms and a cute cabin house, to the free Wi-Fi and unlimited videoke usage.
Sogod proudly boasts its picture-perfect beaches, and the Summer House has a wide
and exclusive access to the beach. They also have a playground that the kids and kids-at-heart will surely love.
The backyard facing the sea would surely awe everyone come sunset or sunrise. Added with a bon fire surrounded with wonderful seats, “Maoy” talks under the starry night calls for that barkada’s ultimate get-together session.
– 1 Main House and 1 Cabin House
– 5 air-conditioned bedrooms with Toilet and bath on each room
– Kitchen with Gas Stove, Ref, Rice Cooker, plates, utensils, etc.
– Dining Tables with Chairs
– Living area with 30″ Flat screen Cable TV, DVD Player
– terraces on the 2nd floor with great view of the sea
– Bed Capacity is 16-20 persons
– Cushioned Mattresses are available to parties of more than 15 persons
– Free and unlimited use of Videoke Machine
– Free mineral drinking water for the duration of your stay
– Free use of bedroom linens, blankets, pillows, etc. (No towels)
– No Corkage Fees for the food you bring in
– Free use of kitchen for you to cook your favorite dishes
– Kids 7 years old and below are free
– 8m x10m swimming pool with jet spa and waterfalls.
– pool depth is 3 feet at the sides and gradually deepening to 5 feet in
the middle portion
– Baby/Toddler Pool Portion with 1 foot depth.
– Poolside Gazebo and Bar with Videoke Machine, Wine Racks, and outdoor
CHILDREN’S PLAY AREA:
– Elevated Playhouse
– Swings, Slides, See-saw, Monkey bars, Trampoline,
– Children’s Table and Chairs
– Almost 1,000 square meters of free space for any event like parties, reunions,
corporate events, Team Buildings, Retreat seminars, etc.
– Soon to rise Multi Purpose Hall for company seminars or family reunions
So, what are you waiting for? Tell the rest of the gang and plan your next chill-out and unwinding session here at the Summer House in Sogod!
Rates & Other Information
- Weekdays (Mondays to Thursdays): ₱10,000 per night, good for 15 persons or less
- ₱12,000 during peak seasons (month of April, May and December).
- Weekends and Holidays: ₱12,000 per night, good for 15 persons or less
- ₱15,000 during peak seasons (month of April, May and December).
- Additional payment of ₱300/pax if the group exceeds 15, which is the maximum for the fixed rates
- Corkage Fee: None
- Contact numbers: 0915-665-3691 / (032) 260-8111
- Social: Facebook Page
How to Get There?
Exact location: KM 58, Brgy. Bawo, Sogod, Northern Cebu — 1.5 to 2 hours away from the city.
BY BUS: From the North Bus Terminal in Mandaue City, ride a bus bound for Sogod. Inform the driver or the conductor to drop you off at the Summer House Resort. Fare is approx. ₱60 per head (one-way).
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and search for “The Summer House Sogod”. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.