You might have heard of this paradise already, or actually have been here in one of your private events or school outings. This is the St. John’s Country Palace, one of Cebu’s fast-rising exclusive resorts situated in Talamban, Cebu City. It is the place where you can indulge in the beauty of nature — a serene and secluded location atop a hill, overlooking the scenic view of the city.
Rates & Other Information
- Currently, they do not accommodate walk-ins. They only accept exclusive bookings for the meantime.
- Day Use:
– Exclusive fee (see below) + ₱150 per person (minimum of 30pax)
– Free use of their clubhouse, pool area, swimming pool and fish spa
– 9AM to 7PM only
- Exclusive Fee:
- 30pax and below: ₱3,000
- 31-50pax: ₱3,500
- 51-70pax: ₱4,000
- 71-90pax: ₱4,500
- 91pax and up: ₱5,000
- Corkage fee: None for food; ₱250 for drinks.
- Contact details: (032) 517-5606 / 0927-709-7364 / 0905-503-2126 / [email protected] / Facebook Page
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Cabangahan Consolacion via Pit-os Talamban, Cebu City.
From USC-TC in Talamban , ride a 62C or 62B jeep, follow the Pit-os route until you see the “Cebu International School” in Pit-os, Talamban. Go straight a few meters and you’ll see the “Flying V” gas station. Take the first right turn AFTER the gas station (there is a Julie’s Bakeshop branch at the corner). Which will lead you to a road heading towards Brgy. Cabangahan. Go straight, and after an estimated 5 minutes, you will finally reach the place. “St. Johns Country Palace” is located across “Cabangahan Elementary School”.
You can also bring your own vehicles. There’s an ample parking space in the resort. Just navigate on Waze when going there.