Feeling the blistering summer already and still can’t decide where to cool off?
Start your summer right and indulge yourself to the amazing SOLEA MACTAN RESORT, where you can find an abundance of great food, luxurious accommodations, fine sands, and a collection of pools like you’ve never seen before.
Solea Mactan ensures a marvelous and price-worthy experience. The panoramic view of the sea will make you exhale away all the city toxins.
Earth All-Day Dining Buffet
Solea’s Earth All-Day Dining Restaurant is also open for non-staying guests. So this is a perfect treat if you are celebrating special occasions like birthdays, graduations, romantic dates, and even proposals!
- Daily International Breakfast Buffet: 6AM to 10AM
- Lunch Buffet: 12NN to 2PM
- Dinner Buffet: 6PM to 10PM
Daily Theme Buffet Rate: ₱1,400 nett good for 2pax
Dinner Buffet Themes
- Brazsean Monday: Brazilian and Southeast Asian Cuisin
- Woks N’ Bowls Tuesday: Japanese and Chinese Cuisine
- Wednesday Seafood Chateau: Superb Seafood Dishes
- Thursday Flavour Migration: Chef’s innovative food concepts
- Smoky Friday: Smoked, Roasted, Grilled and Baked Dishes
- Weekend BufFiest: Regional Flavours (Popular Filipino dishes in every corner)
You will never feel hungry because aside from their buffet of various cuisines, they also have the MELT Restaurant that serves snacks, burger, and pasta that will surely make you love the place even more.
Salt & Sky Rooftop Lounge
Complete your experience at Solea Mactan Resort as you visit the Salt & Sky Rooftop that serves delectable drinks for that deserved chilling after a tiresome day.
Facilities and Amenities
- Giant Chess Pieces
- Function Rooms
- 24 Hours Room service, Housekeeping,
- Concierge & Front Office Services
- Business Center
- Airport Transfer
- Fish Feeding Program
- Table Tennis
- Entertainment Room
- Swimming Pool
- Souvenir Shop
- Food & Beverage Outlets
They also have an inflatable playground that is child-friendly, perfect for family bonding.
If you are a beach bum and love the salt water like myself, Solea Resort also flaunts the beautiful Mactan beach.
Rates & Other Information
- Contact numbers: (032) 517-8889 / 0998-589-6764 (Smart) / 0917-621-8987 (Globe)
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page / Instagram
- Online bookings: link
You don’t have to worry if you’re on a tight budget because SOLEA MACTAN RESORT offers budget-friendly rates for your family and friends.
Day Use Rates
- Day Use Package: ₱2,500 per head
– inclusive of Lunch or Dinner Buffet from their very own Earth Restaurant that serves a variety of dishes from different countries.
– FREE use of ALL swimming facilities including inflatable waterpark, free use of towels.
- Day Use rate for kids 0-4 year old for FREE and 5-12 year old is 50% off making it 1,250 per head.
To book online, click here.
- Deluxe Seaview: ₱10,500 per night, good for 2pax
- Suite Seaview: ₱11,000 per night, good for 2pax
- Premier Suite: ₱11,500 per night, good for 2pax
- Executive Suite: ₱11,700 per night, good for 2pax
- Garden Wing: ₱10,500 per night, good for 2pax
- Pool View: ₱10,700 per night, good for 2pax
- Spa Side: ₱11,200 per night, good for 2pax
- City View: ₱11,200 per night, good for 2pax
- Garden View: ₱11,200 per night, good for 2pax
- Sea Garden: ₱11,200 per night, good for 2pax
- Solea Suite: ₱27,700 per night, good for 2pax
- Presidential Suite: ₱42,700 per night, good for 2pax
To book online, click here.
How to get there?
Exact location: Wahing Street, Barangay Alegria, Cordova, Cebu — 45 minutes away from the city proper, and 30 minutes from Mactan Airport.
BY CAR/GRAB/TAXI: Just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Solea Mactan Cebu Resort”.
BY COMMUTE: From SM City Cebu, ride a v-hire going to Gaisano Cordova (last stop). From there, ride a tricycle going to Solea Mactan Resort.