A night where sadness meets hope, at Silent Avenue.
Two of the country’s hottest OPM bands today — December Avenue and Silent Sanctuary — collaborate for one unforgettable concert on August 31, 2019 at the IEC Convention Center.
- Silent Sanctuary x December Avenue Cebu Concert
- August 31, 2019 (Saturday) at 7PM
- IEC Convention Center (near Landers Superstore)
- Bronze: ₱299 each
- Silver: ₱499 each
- Gold: ₱899 each
- SVIP: ₱1,199 each (First 100 SVIP tix buyers via EventBrite will Meet and Greet Silent Sanctuary & December Avenue)
- Online purchase: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/silent-avenue-cebu-tickets-62619216763
- Gentlemen Cafe at SM City Cebu (3/F near cinema), available starting 1st week of July
December Avenue is a band that has become known for strong melodies with lyrics that really hit you in the heart; it has taken them a decade to break from the under the radar musical scene to breaking to the more established roster of OPM bands.
Silent Sanctuary is a 4-piece Filipino rock band that was formed in Metro Manila, Philippines in 2001. Five studio albums have been released by the band throughout its career. They are the band behind the hit songs: “Pasensya Ka Na”, “Kundiman”, “Sa’Yo”, among others.
And the winners are!
4. Yan Mantos
TO THE WINNERS: Message us on our Facebook Page with your valid ID. Thank you!
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.