Metro Manila’s famous Unlimited Samgyeopsal (Korean BBQ) restaurant with over 40 branches in Luzon recently opened its first branch in Cebu City!
Since it has opened in Cebu last January 2019, Samgyupsalamat has been the talk of the town and is now one of the favorite go-to Samgyeopsal restaurants in Cebu. No wonder until now, Cebuanos still patiently wait in the long queue that usually takes 1-2 hours during dinner.
Samgyupsalamat’s menu combines eat-all-you-can flavored pork and beef with 5 variants each, on top of the unlimited side dishes, rice and iced tea. All these are reasonably priced at ₱449 (pork) and ₱499 (pork + beef).
- The Ridges in Panagdait — near GAGFA / Sykes
- Baseline Residences in Cebu City (near Mango Square)
- James Town Mandaue (beside Rico’s Lechon, across Parkmall)
- Ayala Central Bloc in IT Park
- Island Central Mall Mactan in Lapu-Lapu City
Rates & Other information
- 11AM to 3PM: ₱399 (pork) | ₱449 (pork + beef)
- 3PM to 2AM: ₱449 (pork) | ₱499 (pork + beef)
- Operating hours: 11AM to 2AM daily
- Contact number: 0926 730 8200
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: The Ridges, Panagdait, F. Cabahug, Cebu City — near Sykes Panagdait.
BY JEEPNEY: The only jeepney passing through Panagdait is 03A from Carbon / Colon / Mabolo (PLDT Mabolo, across Landers Superstore). Drop off at The Ridges, near Sykes.
BY CAR/GRAB/TAXI: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Samgyupsalamat Cebu”. Ample parking space is available.