A lot of rehabilitation projects have been set all over the Philippines in the hope of reviving the nature and return its natural beauty.
After the controversial yet successful major clean-up of Boracay and Manila Bay, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) 7 leads a simultaneous clean-up activity for river rehabilitation program in different regions of Central Visayas.
This coming February 22, 2019 (Friday), YOU are invited to join the simultaneous river clean-up in ten (10) identified priority rivers in the region — 3 in Cebu. Little step and small progress can make a big impact to everyone.
- Butuanon River in Mandaue City
- Bulacao River in Cebu City
- Luyang River in Brgy. Luyang, Carmen
How to volunteer?
- Invite your friends (the more, the merrier) and free up your schedule on February 22, 2019 (Friday).
- Pick your preferred river (from the list above).
- Confirm your attendance by contacting (032) 253 6362 / (032) 411 0140 / (032) 236-4732 / 254-8632. Or message Cebu City Public Information Office on Facebook.
- That’s it! Share this post or the poster below to encourage others to join.
Reminders for the participants:
- Participants are discouraged to use single-used surgical gloves.
- Bring Caps and/or Head gears for sun protection
- Bring used sacks (sako) instead of black garbage bags and other clean-up materials.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.