Asturias itself is a peaceful and quiet municipality located in the north of Cebu. It has its own unique traits and secrets waiting to be discovered. Whether it be the festivals or the people, many people are attracted to this side of the island. One of the places to look out on when visiting the place is Policios Waterpark Resort & Spa.
The resort is as peaceful as Asturias filled with colorful wildlife and two refreshing pools for the children and for the adults. If you find pools not to your liking, then you can also visit the beach nearby.
Policios Waterpark Resort & Spa Cebu offers open cottages for rent to put your things upon safely and securely. You can also use chairs and tables if you think cottages are too much.
If you plan on staying overnight, then they have rooms to offer as well. Fan rooms contain electric fans to summon in the cool winds and can accommodate 4 to 6 people. Air-conditioned rooms are also available for those seeking for a chill room; it can accommodate up to 10 people. The rooms offer a great scenic view of the sea in the distance.
Seeking for a dainty place to stay? Policios got you covered.
Rates & Other Information
- Entrance fee: ₱120 per adult, ₱60 per kid
- Open Cottages: ₱800 per day (max of 10pax)
- Fan Rooms: ₱1,500 per night (max of 10pax)
- Air-conditioned rooms: ₱4,000 per night (max of 10pax)
- No corkage fee
- Day Use: 8AM to 5PM daily
- Contact number: 0916-765-9590
- Social: Facebook Page
How to Get There?
Exact location: Asturias, Midwestern Cebu — approx. 1.5 hours away from the city.
There are two (2) routes to get there:
1. RECOMMENDED: Transcentral Highway (via Busay/Balamban)
– Take a V-hire from the Ayala terminal going to Tuburan. Ask the driver to drop you off at Sangi, Santa Lucia, Asturias (an intersection). Fare is ₱130 /head (one-way). From there, ride a habal-habal (motorbike) to Policios Waterpark Resort – fare is ₱40 /head.
– If you are renting a private van or driving your own vehicle, take this route. You can then navigate using Waze or Google Maps, just search for “Policios Waterpark Resort”.
2. Via Toledo
– You can ride a bus from the South Bus Terminal going to Toledo/Tuburan. Fare is around ₱100/head. Travel time is approximately 3-4 hours from the terminal. This is only ideal if you come from Minglanilla/Naga/Toledo. Ask the driver to drop you off at the Sangi, Santa Lucia, Asturias (an intersection). From there, ride a habal-habal (motorbike) to Policios Waterpark Resort – fare is ₱40 /head.