If you’re longing for a sweet escape, the south has a lot to offer. From its crystal-clear beaches, to magnificent falls, or to mesmerizing peaks, the southern part of Cebu is indeed a haven for adventurers alike.
But if you want something where you can just relax and unwind, Palanas Mountain Farm Resort might be the perfect one for you.
Located in Pondohan, Upper Becerril in Boljoon, Cebu, this resort is not just any ordinary resort – it is a mountain farm resort, meaning you can enjoy the overlooking view of the mountains while getting to experience that modest farm-like setting.
Palanas Mountain Farm Resort was initially intended as a vacation home for the Estella Family around in 1990s but now, it is open for the public with comfortable and homey rooms. Not only that, the resort has four swimming pools, available for kids and adults.
The place also has function rooms available for rent and use, and can accommodate up to 100 persons. Also, recreational areas, farms and gardens are available, completing that delicate experience you have with nature.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- ₱350 per person (Adults) and 175 php/child (ages 5-10 years old)
- ₱175 per person (Child, aged 5-10 years old)
- Free for 4 years old and below
- Corkage: None food and non-alcoholic beverages
The above rates are already inclusive of the entrance fees.
- Standard Room: ₱2,200 (1 double bed)
Cabana w/o kitchen
- April Shower: ₱3,500 (5 single beds)
- Pointsetta: ₱5,000 (10 single beds)
Cabana w/ kitchen
- Geberra: ₱3,500 (6 single beds)
- Jasmine: ₱3,500 (5 single beds)
- Cattleya: ₱6,000 (10 single beds)
- Sampaguita: ₱6,000 (10 single beds)
- Waling-Waling: ₱6,000 (10 single beds)
- Callalily: ₱6,500 (11 single beds)
- Periwinkle: ₱6,500 (11 single beds)
- Magnolia: ₱8,500 (15 single beds)
- Contact numbers: (032) 520-5641 / 0949-657-4485
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
- Online booking
How To Get There?
Exact location: Pondohan, Upper Becerril, Boljoon, southern Cebu — 2 hours away from Cebu City.
BY BUS: From Cebu South Bus Terminal, ride a bus bound to Boljoon. You can ask the driver or conductor to be dropped off at Boljoon Market. Once you’re there, you can hail motor taxis or habal-habal and they can take you to Palanas Mountain Farm Resort.
BY CAR: You can navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set “Palanas Farm Resort and Resort” in Boljoon, Cebu as the destination. Parking space is available.
RENT A CAR/VAN: For a hassle-free trip, rent a van at SquadPH Tours and Travels.
Indeed, this mountain farm resort is perfect for that relaxing weekend getaway that you’ve always been planning. Book here now, have fun and relax!
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.