Missed the summer moments and want to escape the city life? Ouano Beach House is a perfect escapade in Mactan to relax and enjoy amidst the cool waters and welcoming decors.
The place goes way back in 1970, yet had just opened its doors in 2014 to share this treasure to the public. Ouano Beach House could accomodate 10 people in total. It is a very wide area, extending over 318 square meters, making it perfect for large families or a group of friends to hang out in.
The house’s calming colors and relaxing sceneries makes it feel like you’re inside your own house.
Facilities & Amenities
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Beach Front / Beach Access
- Outdoor Shower
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Wi-fi Internet Access
- LED TV With Cable
- 24-hour Security Personnel
The wide beach gives you the feeling of freedom, like the horizon is calling for you. Indeed, relax in here like you’re in your own house as you escape from the noisy and stressful city life.
The rooms are so comfortable, they will remind you of your own. You can doze off at any moment just by lying on it.
- 1 Main Bedroom (King Size Bed)
- 1 Bedroom (Queen Size Bed)
Bedrooms (3 Single Beds)
- Toilet & Bath in Each Room
- Hot/Cold Shower in Each Room
- Balcony and Ocean View
- Fully Air-Conditioned
- Accommodation is good for 10 persons only
- Check-in time: 2 pm, check-out time: 11 am
- full payment upon booking to guarantee the reservation
- Minimum of 2 nights for non-peak period
- Minimum of 3 nights for peak period
- Canceled within 14 days prior to arrival date = non-refundable full rental charge
- Canceled more than 14 days prior to arrival date = 50% of total rental charge refundable
Rates & Other Information
- Non-Peak: ₱21,280 per night, good for 10 persons
- Peak Period: ₱25,760 per night (Christmas/New Year: December 21 – January 2)
- Contact number: (032) 344 1727
- Office hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Social: Facebook Page
How To Get There?
Exact location: Maribago, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu — 1-2 hours away from the city.
BY CAR/TAXI/GRAB: It’s best to go there when driving your own car or hailing a taxi or Grab so you won’t have a hard time commuting your way back. This can be navigated via Waze or Google Maps, just search for “Ouano Beach Resort” in Lapu-Lapu City.
BY PUBLIC COMMUTE: If you opt to commute:
– From SM City, ride a 01K jeep (across APM Mall or near Sun Gold) going to Parkmall. Or ride 01K jeep from Emall. ₱7-15 fare.
– From Parkmall Terminal, ride a MI-04B multicab going to So-ong (SOONG) / Maribago – fare is ₱10/head. Ask the driver to drop you off at Cebu White Sands. It’s a bit of a walk getting to the resort, or you may hire a tricycle.