Staycations are becoming more and more of a thing in Cebu. Staycations give us the option of having to spend less than we should have and at the same time still have that fun and relaxing trip we all are yearning for.
As we all know, when planning the best staycation experience, there are three things we need to consider: 1.) The place you will be staying in and the accommodations it provides; 2.) How to get there and the cost of the place; 3.) The sights and spots you can visit in that place as additional options to your staycation trip. And this place has it all covered.
Nordtropic Resort and Residences is a 15-minute drive from Mactan-Cebu International Airport and Mactan Island Aquarium is just a stroll away. There is also the added convenience of having many eateries and restaurants nearby you might want to check out.
Nordtropic’s very well known highlight is its infinity pool. The infinity pool gives of an expression that it is one with the sea. The pool even reaches up to 10 feet deep. The resort also has an in house café restaurant and bar.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Condo-type: With aircon, TV, couch, dining table and a bathroom with shower.
- Suites : With Living room, full kitchen, dining area and a terrace.
- Studio Annex: Php 3,214 per night ( 1 double bed, shower, bathroom and toiletries, refrigerator)
- Cabana: Php 4.912 per night ( 1 double bed, shower, bathroom and toiletries, telephone)
- 2 Bedroom Standard Suite: Php 8,144 per night (2 Queen Beds (good for 4 Pax occupancy), Shower bath, balcony/terrace, kitchenette, free breakfast for 4)
- Executive Suite: Php 10,095 per night (2 Queen Beds (good for 4 Pax occupancy), Shower bath, Kitchenette, Balcony/Terrace, free breakfast for 4)
- Grand Suite: Php 14,708 per night (2 Queen Beds (extra spacious room), Sea View, Balcony/Terrace, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Bedrooms)
- Online booking
How to get there?
Exact Location: Buyong Rd, Maribago, Lapu-Lapu City — 20-30 minutes away from Mactan Airport.
BY CAR: Just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and search for “Nordtropic Resort and Residences”. Parking space is available.
– From SM City, ride a 01K jeep (across APM Mall or near Sun Gold) going to Parkmall. Or ride 01K jeep from Emall.
– From Parkmall, ride a jeep heading to MEPZ 1. From there, ride another jeepney going to Soong/Maribago. Drop off near Bluewater Maribago Resort where you can find tricycles. From there, ride a tricycle that will bring you to Nordtropic Resort.
*There are also jeepneys going to Soong from Mandaue City highway at Caltex, across San Miguel.
*You can also ride a v-hire from Ayala Center Cebu or SM City Cebu going to Mactan Cebu.