If you are an avid reader of Sugbo.ph, you will know that we have several vacation spots to choose from and our list just grows daily! Visiting our page daily has its perks and one is knowing must-visit places in Cebu.
If you are someone who enjoys flowers as much as you enjoy trees, this one should be included in your go-to list, the Nala’s Farm in Carcar City, southern Cebu.
Only a 2-hour drive away from the city, Nala’s Farm is a place perfect for family gatherings and even team buildings. If you’re the sporty type, you can opt to play volleyball or conduct games with peers.
On the other hand, if you are someone who loves to just appreciate the serenity of the place, you can also opt to take a dip in their mini pool and bask on the serenity of the place.
- 4 Rooms (air-conditioned)
- 1 big bedroom (ground floor)
- 3 small bedrooms (second floor)
- 2 Bathrooms (with free toiletries)
Nala’s Farm in Carcar is more than just a farm because it is the happy place for the naturalists and perfect for the people who just love the calm breeze while reading books.
Truly, there is nothing more that you could ask for if you’re up for a getaway. Nala’s Farm is your home away from home.
Rates & Other Information
- 10 pax- ₱6,410 per night (weekdays) / ₱7,480 per night (weekends)
- 11 pax- ₱6,800 per night (weekdays) / ₱7,940 per night (weekends)
- 12 pax- ₱7,260 per night (weekdays) / ₱8,390 per night (weekends)
- 13 pax- ₱7,710 per night (weekdays) / ₱8,850 per night (weekends)
- 14 pax- ₱8,165 per night (weekdays) / ₱9,300 per night (weekends)
- 15 pax- ₱8,620 per night (weekdays) / ₱9,750 per night (weekends)
- 16 pax- ₱9,075 per night (weekdays) / ₱10,200 per night (weekends)
- Weekdays: Sundays to Thursdays
- Weekends: Fridays and Saturdays
- They can accommodate up to 23pax. Each guest after the 16th will be charged ₱400 per head per night. Children 6yo and above are charged as adults.
- Contact number: 0933-450-9108
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Canasujan, Carcar, southern Cebu — 2-3 hours away from Cebu City.
BY COMMUTE: From the South Bus Terminal, ride any bus and tell the driver to drop you off at eskina Can-asujan Elementary School in Carcar. Bus fare is around ₱50 (one-way) and travel time is about 2 hours. From there, ride a habal-habal (motorbike) going to Nala’s Farm.