Change is coming for the Miss Universe Philippines pageantry for a whole new group will handle the franchise that will send the country’s representative in the succeeding years to come.
The independent organization, Miss Universe Philippines, will be led by a former Miss Universe Philippines herself, Miss Shamcey Supsup. MUP up till now was once part of the Binibining Pilipinas Charities. Inc.
The new Miss Universe Philippines Organization will be composed of:
- Shamcey Supsup, National Director
- Albert Andrada, Design Council Head
- Jonas Gaffud, Creative Director
- Lia Ramos, Head of Women Empowerment Committee and Charity
- Atty. Nad Bronce, Head of Legal Affairs
- Mario Garcia, Business Development/Marketing Head
It is also good to know that the MUP organization will be headed by someone who has experienced first-hand how it is to represent our country in the international stage, the struggles, the pressure, the hard work, the pride, and the strength of an empowered woman.
Hoping that the new MUP organization will take care of all the aspiring women and continue the streak of sharing the beauty of a Filipina inside and out to the Universe.