Residing in Lapu-Lapu City and a fan of unlimited Samgyeopsal?
MIGAG Korean BBQ House, the trending unlimited Samgyeopsal restaurant in Bulacao, Cebu City, opens its second branch in Cordova, Cebu. Almost a year ago, we featured its first branch that went viral on Facebook, reaching to more than 2 million people. Primarily because of its very affordable price.
For ₱389 per head, you get ALL YOU CAN EAT Samgyeopsal and Chicken Wings with unlimited rice and side dishes.
Migag’s Cordova branch also has some interesting features. It is actually a big white house with a spacious area that can accommodate up to 100 customers in one time.
- ₱389 – BOTH Unlimited Samgyeopsal and Chicken Wings
- Or choose either:
- ₱199 – UNLIMITED Chicken Wings with 6 sauces
- ₱289 – UNLIMITED Samgyeopsal with side dishes
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- There is no time limit.
- Minimum of 2 or more persons to dine.
- Kids below 5 years old is free.
- Accept cash basis payments at the moment (no debit/credit cards).
- Recently offered beef and chicken wings to the meat options (for non-pork eaters).
- Not accepting reservations for now. First come, first served basis only.
- They have other ala carte food items.
- Operating hours: 11 AM to 1 AM daily (Mondays to Sundays)
- Contact number: 0945 413 5438
- Social: Facebook Page
Migag BBQ Branches:
- Minglanilla Branch (Franchise): Inside Plaza Margarita, Lipata, Minglanilla, Cebu (beside Chinabank)
- APM Mall (old building), alongside Luy’s Tea House. Located just right across SM City Cebu. You can search for “APM Shopping Center” on Waze or Google Maps.
- Boundary Bulacao Arcade — just right across St. Paul and ACT Bulacao, Cebu.
- Capitol Branch: Dona Mercedes Hostel near NBI Capitol
How to get there?
Exact location: San Miguel, Cordova — beside MCWD, in between Taytayan Floating Restaurant and Gaisano Grand Mall Cordova.
BY V-HIRE/JEEPNEY: Ride a V-hire from the van terminal at SM City Cebu going to Gaisano Cordova. From there, ride a tricycle or jeepney going to MCWD / Taytayan Floating Restaurant.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTE: From Pier 3 in Cebu City, ride a ferry boat goig to Lapu-Lapu City for P14 per head. Then ride a multicab or jeepney going to Gaisano Cordova for P10 per head.
BY CAR/TAXI/GRAB: Just pin your destination to “MIGAG Korean BBQ House, Cordova, Cebu”. There’s also an ample parking space available if you’re bringing your own car.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.