Affordable and accessible. The two words we all fall for.
The perfect stomach-filling stopover we all need after work is finally here! We can now eat away all that stress and bond with our friends without worrying of the distance or commute.
That viral fast-rising Korean restaurant, Migag Korean BBQ is now conveniently located at the old APM Mall building (alongside Luy’s Tea House). Open from 10AM to 5AM daily, this new resto is just right across SM City Cebu which means that an after shopping, binge eating is in order.
You better be ready for what Migag Korean BBQ has always been known for: offering ALL YOU CAN EAT meat — Samgyeopsal / pork belly, marinated pork, pork bulgogi — with unlimited rice and side dishes for only ₱299 per person.
The meat were delicious and the side dishes complements the meal.
They also offer Ala carte dishes which you can try for the complete Korean food experience like bibimbap, kimbap and kimchi rice. Their kimchi rice is highly recommended. They are to die for and you must really try it.
Fair warning: You might go easy on the rice because theirs is very delicious.
Migag BBQ Branches:
- Minglanilla Branch (Franchise): Inside Plaza Margarita, Lipata, Minglanilla, Cebu (beside Chinabank)
- APM Mall (old building), alongside Luy’s Tea House. Located just right across SM City Cebu. You can search for “APM Shopping Center” on Waze or Google Maps.
- Boundary Bulacao Arcade — just right across St. Paul and ACT Bulacao, Cebu.
- Capitol Branch: Dona Mercedes Hostel near NBI Capitol
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- There is no time limit.
- Minimum of 2 or more persons to dine.
- Kids below 5 years old is free.
- Accept cash basis payments at the moment (no debit/credit cards).
- Recently offered beef and chicken wings to the meat options (for non-pork eaters).
- Not accepting reservations for now. First come, first served basis only.
- They have other ala carte food items.
- Operating hours: 10 AM to 5 AM daily (Mondays to Sundays)
- Contact number: 0945 413 5438
- Social: Facebook Page
- Exact location: APM Mall (old building), alongside Luy’s Tea House. Located just right across SM City Cebu. You can search for “MIGAG Unli Samgyeopal APM Cebu City” on Waze or Google Maps.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.