Most often than not, the process of weighing where to eat is the most tiring thing to discuss but, fret no more because in this article, we’re putting the spotlight on Marina Sea View.
Whether you’re in for a romantic dinner or just a fun night with peers, Marina Sea View in Mactan is the best place to go especially when you’re looking for delectable dishes at a reasonable price. Marina Sea View serves Filipino, Seafood, and American cuisines for Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner.
Apart from the mouth-watering dishes you can devour, be amazed by the overlooking seaview. Not only are your stomachs full, so as your eyes because of the view. Offering cool breeze (for alfresco) or air-conditioned for indoor and a fantastic sight, Marina Sea View is a boon to Lapu-Lapu.
This 700-seating capacity resto is conveniently nestled near the airport which makes it accessible not only to the locals but, the tourists alike.
- Operating hours: 11AM to 11PM daily
- Contact numbers: 0932-417-5150 / 0915-008-8518
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact Location: MEPZ 1, Brgy. Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City — beside Cebu Yacht Club in Mactan near Island Central Mall, 1-2 hours away from the city.
BY CAR/TAXI/GRAB: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and pin your destination to “Marina Seaview” in Mactan. Parking space is available.
– From SM City, ride a 01K jeep (across APM Mall or near Sun Gold) going to Parkmall. Or ride 01K jeep from Emall.
– From Parkmall, ride a jeep heading to Island Central Mall. From there, walk your way to Cebu Yacht Club / Marina Seaview.
– You can also ride a v-hire from Ayala Center Cebu or SM City Cebu going to Mactan Cebu.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.