The craze about anything Korean, especially food, has been rampant around the metro. You will find a long queue of people, waiting to satisfy their Korean cravings, and it should come as no surprise if this beloved cuisine is here to stay.
You’ve reached this page because you’re either a fan of samgyupsal, bibimbap, kimchi, or bulgogi, just to name a few. Fret no more for we are about to unveil the antidote to your Korean cravings – Magal Korean Restaurant.
With over 450 stores in Korea, Magal Korean Restaurant, dubbed to be Korea’s number one in the BBQ industry of Korea, boasts their juicy and flavorful meat selection. Unlike other meat selections, in Magal, the more you chew, the more flavor you’ll get.
With their wide array of Korean food, you can definitely taste nothing, but authentic Korean dishes. They even have premium meat choices you can devour and don’t miss their Galmaegi. This is a plead.
Magal will make you feel like a tourist in your own country. It’s a good thing because who doesn’t want to experience Korea?
What are you waiting for? Head on to Magal Korean BBQ now!
- “Beef and Pork Combo” for ₱2,300 (good for 2), ₱2,900 (good for 3-4)
- It comes with Prime Beef Boneless Short Rib + Marinated Prime Short Rib + Pork Belly + Marinated Pork Collar + Assorted Grilled ( Grilled Prawns with Salt, Grilled Mushroom and Pineapple) + Boneless Short Rib Sushi + Soybean Paste Soup with Beef Brisket.
- Operating hours: 11AM to 3AM the next day, daily
- Contact number: 0966-342-0534
How to get there?
Exact location: 2/F Maribago Coast Center Arcade, M.L Quezon Highway, Maribago Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu — 20-30 minutes away from Mactan Airport.
BY CAR/TAXI/GRAB: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and pin your destination to “Magal Cebu Mactan” in Maribago. Parking space is available.
– From SM City, ride a 01K jeep (across APM Mall or near Sun Gold) going to Parkmall. Or ride 01K jeep from Emall.
– From Parkmall, ride a jeep heading to MEPZ 1. From there, ride another jeepney going to Soong/Maribago. Drop off at Magal Korean BBQ near Karancho Beach Resort.
*There are also jeepneys going to Soong from Mandaue City highway at Caltex, across San Miguel.
*You can also ride a v-hire from Ayala Center Cebu or SM City Cebu going to Mactan Cebu.